14

It was Christmas, but no one was awake! Sighing, I sat alone on the couch.
             "You're up early," I heard Yoongi, making me smile.
              "So are you," I replied, and felt the couch dip as he sat beside me.

              "I was waiting for someone to wake up," he gently wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. "So I've been up for a long time."

              "I wonder when the others will wake up," I stared at blank TV, listening to the other's snores in the bedroom. 

               "Usually I wake up the last," Yoongi yawned. "Why are you up so early anyways?"

                Oh, why was I awake? Laying down my last gifts. I had gotten my hands on another copy of the pictures of Yoongi and I, and hopefully he won't throw them aside...

                "Putting the last touches on my gifts," my eyes traveled to the big pile of boxes. 

               "Let's sleep while we wait for the others," Suga laid his head on my shoulder. I grabbed the extra blanket and wrapped it around us, making sure to cover my cold, bare feet. He flinched when my foot touched his. 

              "Aish, your feet are freezing," he chuckled. Yoongi put his hands on my feet, and making me jump away slightly. "Your hands are cold."

              "I don't get why they have to have the room so cold," he complained, pulling me closer, probably for warmth. 

              "Maybe wear a shirt," I, on purpose, put my hands on his bare sides, making him flinch away.

             He only hummed. "Can we turn the couch into a bed? There isn't enough room."

            We both got up, and I was holding a pillow and the blanket tiredly and Yoongi quietly pulled the bed out. 

            "This is so much warmer," he was breathing on the back of my neck. We were trying to share a pillow, while there was, thankfully, already a comforter on the pull out bed, so it was much warmer than the thin blanket.

          "Mhm," I almost fell asleep right then and there, but it was also quite distracting how Yoongi was holding me in his arms. "Do you remember the interview?"

           "Yeah, why?" he sounded slightly annoyed. Poor guy probably just wanted to sleep.

           "Why was you arm around my waist..." I trailed off, feeling even more tired. It got quiet at the end that I couldn't even hear myself, but I didn't have the energy to repeat myself.

            "What about my arm?" He flinched slightly, his arms loosening for a second. "(Y/n)? Annyeong?" He sighed at the end with a small chuckle before going quiet. 

______________________________________________________________________________

            "Well... hey guys," Namjoon's voice woke me up.

            "Hm?" I rubbed my eyes.

            "I wouldn't move a lot if I were you. Waking Suga-hyung up is a good way to get on his bad side," Namjoon quietly chuckled. 

              Turning my head slowly, I was face to face with the cutest sleeping face. Yoongi's mouth was slightly open, and he just looked so peaceful. Slowly turning all the way around, I heard Yoongi groan, then opened his eyes slightly. 

               "Stop moving."

               He then adjusted his arms, pulling me in so my face was buried in his chest. 

               "Why are those two out here and not in there?" Hoseok yawned behind me, and I'm guessing he was pointing to the bedroom. 

               "I don't know why Suga was awake, but I'm guessing my sister was working on presents," Jin-oppa sighed.

              "Noona needs to sleep. She's been working hard... plus I bet her hands still hurt," Jimin whined. 

             Oh yeah, my hands have stopped bleeding, but they weren't fully healed. Now you could see all of the cuts that were going to scar. 

              "Should we make it Noona day, all day?" Jungkook offered. I wanted to jump up and scold him for such an idea, but I didn't want to wake Yoongi up, again.

              "My sister would simply decline and call us idiots," Jin-oppa rubbed my back, making sure not to touch Yoongi. Yup, you are correct, my dear brother. 

             "Well, Noona has already done so much..." Jimin joined Jin-oppa.

             "You guys are being really sappy," Yoongi yawned. 

             "Don't you think (Y/n)-ssi has done a lot?" Jungkook scoffed at the older.

            "Of course I do," Yoongi argued and sat up, leaving me laying down and looking up at him.

              "Don't fight," I rolled my eyes at the seven boys. "This is such a stupid reason to fight, plus it's Christmas so let's open gifts and just have a good day... maybe play in the snow." I sat up also, eyeing Yoongi at the last part. 

               "We should go sledding!" Hoseok cheered with Jungkook. 

_____________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Added to someone's name if they are younger

-hyung - Indirect of Hyung

-oppa - Indirect of Oppa

-ssi - Added to someone's name if they are older

Aish - Used when someone is mad or annoyed

Annyeong - Hi

Noona - What a younger male calls an older female