19

When we flew over Denver, the first thing I noticed were the tall buildings before we landed. I also noticed how far away we were from our hotel.

                    As the eight of us grabbed our bags, J-hope was looking at the signs. 

                   "Danvar," he tried, and failed.

                   "Denver," Rap monster and I corrected the rapper at the same time.

                   After that, we all left the warm airport and walked into the freezing cold outside. Instantly shivering, I looked around for a taxi. It probably would just be faster to walk, considering that there were no taxis anywhere. The others must've also noticed the lack of taxis, because they put their hoods, masks, and sunglasses on and started walking towards the huge center of buildings. Following them, I kept moving my fingers around and hugging myself in hopes to warm myself up.

                       Someone put their arm around me, and that was Jimin. He gave my a smile and tried to warm me up (which he failed to do).

                        I heard Yoongi scoff.

                       "Jimin... could you go ask Rap Monster where the hotel is?" I asked, in hopes that he would actually go up to Rap Mon, which he did. Yoongi instantly took his spot, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his side. Jungkook looked back at the right moment, and I saw another smirk on his face. He turned back around, poking V. Taehyung looked back, and his small frown of shock turned into a big grin. The two were giving each other evil smiles, making me afraid.

                        Before Jimin could look around, Jungkook and Taehyung blocked his view. I heard them slightly. "How about you text her, it'll be much faster." The I instantly got a text.

                        The hotel (from what the text said) was still about two miles away. If we could find a taxi, that'd be great. 

                        "Aish, what city this big doesn't have taxis?" Yoongi grumbled. 

                         "They probably do have taxis, but since it's so cold, more people are using taxis," I shrugged. 

                       "We're going to end up freezing out here," I heard the mint haired man grumble bitterly.

                        Giggling, I laid my head on his chest, a little below his shoulder (because I'm short). His coat was freezing, and the little snowflakes gathered on it didn't help.

________________________________________________________________________________

                        We finally made it to the hotel. Taehyung and Jungkook managed to steal and keep Jimin's attention away from me and Yoongi. Why? Jungkook told me it was because Jimin liked me and they didn't want their Hyung heartbroken. 

                        "So we have two hotel rooms. Four people in each," Jin-oppa explained as we squeezed into an elevator. "Namjoon, Jungkook, (Y/n) and I will take the first room. The rest of you get the second room."

                        "Why can't I be with you guys?" Jimin and J-hope were pouting at Jin-oppa.

                       "J-hope is too loud and we all know about Jimin's crush on my sister," Jin-oppa rolled his eyes. 

                       Yoongi made a weird growl-ish sound in his throat, and also crossed his arms. I was squeezed against him, because we had to fit all of our bags and ourselves in the one elevator. Not complaining though. 

                       Jimin flushed red and shuffled his feet. 

                      "Yoongi and Taehyung are the only ones not complaining..." Jungkook noted.

                     "I know Jin won't let me sleep in the same room as (Y/n)-ah," Yoongi rolled his eyes grumpily. 

                     "Why wouldn't he?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

                     Taehyung and Jungkook snickered, before full on laughing. Everyone except me and Yoongi gave them confused looks. 

                  "Because, now we're almost to our floor. Dagchyeo," I shushed the boys before they could tell everyone. 

                    "Aish, my sister is spending too much time with Suga," Jin-oppa grumbled.

_________________________________

Dictionary:

-ah - Added to someone's name if they're younger

Aish - used when someone's mad or annoyed

Dagchyeo - Shut up