Chapter 2: Homework

Before you begin, take note of these:
(H/C)= Hair Color
(H/T)= Hair Type
(YF/N)= Your Full Name

Your father was waiting for you outside. You opened the door hopping inside then closing it. You ate your snack, the two of you talked about school.

He opened the door of the house. You walked in followed by your father. Your mother smiles caringly at seeing you.

"Do you need any help (Y/N)?"

"Umm, can I ask you something?"

She nodded, wanting to listen.

"Can I go out with my friends to the park after school tomorrow?"

________________________________

If you chose (B.-Your mother doesn't allow you.)

Your mother shook her head answering "No you cannot, young lady. I don't want to see you come home here late at night. Maybe another time perhaps."

You frowned hearing what she said. Your (e/c) eyes darted away from hers. Nothing could change her mind now, it was final and you gave up.

You leaned back against the black couch gazing on the floor sadly. Mamoru opened the door then closed it, he had just arrived from work. He yawned and stretched feeling tired from all the work that he did at the office.

He came to you and ruffled your hair.

"Ohayo, Imouto~!"

"Ohayo."

"Dinner will be served at 7:30pm." she announced.

Mamoru went upstairs to his room carrying his navy blue backpack with him. You went along with him upstairs. Finally, you made it to your sweet room dropping your (f/c) backpack on the floor next to your bed.

A plain white t-shirt and (f/c) (s/sp) peeked your interest. You immediately changed into your more comfortable clothes.

The soft mattress and fluffy pillows hit your back as you snuggled deeper into your bed. You plugged your earphones in your ears, opening your cellphone.

(F/S) came into your mind. You opened your music list, selecting the song that you downloaded online for free. The sound made your heart feel less gloomy, you couldn't help but to feel comforted by the amazing song that you were listening to.

The next thing that you did was that you texted Mai. She had given her phone number to you when you asked her for it. You knew that the two of you became easily friends from that day.

You: Hi, I won't be able to come with you guys to the park tomorrow after school. My mother didn't allow me. :(
                                                                       (Sent)

Mai: Aww it's okay, we'll continue to invite you even if we know you're not always available.

                                                                     (Sent)

Mai: Cheer up! You know that we'll be more happy if you're in it so don't think otherwise. :)

                                                                   (Sent)

You: Thanks Mai, you're a great friend. Talk to you later, I have to go. Bye.

                                                                  (Sent)