Chapter 16: Hands All Over

Before you begin, take note of these:
(F/P)= Favorite Pasta
(PN/PL)= Pen or Pencil
(LK/S)= Least Known Sport

You took my breath away,

you're breaking my sleep and now you're keeping me awake.

What have you done to my soul?

Soft whimpers and tears escaped from you. He lingered your mind all day and night. The three of you were at the police station.

"Officer, I can't help but tell you that my dear daughter is being stalked." (Y/F) informed him.

"Who is this stalker of yours, miss?" the thirty-year old man asked you.

"I don't really know sir though I have some evidences that may be use of help." you showed him the red letters, pictures, and three necklaces of the names of your bullies.

"I'm (Y/N) (S/N), 17 years old and I attend Kaisei Academy. My stalker sent me these gifts that night. I know those girls who were murdered at the alley. They were my classmates who bullied me." you spoke.

"(Y/N), I'm pleased with all these evidences that you gathered but I'm afraid it's not enough to help us find your stalker." he frowned.

"It can't be! Check the red letters again."

"There's only one red letter in my hand." he holds it in front of your face.

It contained what he had in mind with the three special gifts that were sent to you.

"That's not possible.. I knew I brought it with me. Just please, help me find whoever that person is." you held his arm, begging.

"I'm sorry. We're lacking clues here. Just come back here again if you're able to find and receive anything that may lead to your stalker." he gently pulled your hand away from his arm.

"Look, he even gave me this necklace." your finger held the red heart shaped necklace with frills surrounding it that was hanging on your neck by the long gold chain.

"I see. We'll work what we have for now. Thank you for stopping by the police station. Don't forget to contact us if you need any help." he gave you a strip of paper. Written on it was the police station's number.

You all went back home. Mamoru and (Y/F) were worried for you. Panic mixed with anxiety filled your body. What just happened to that red letter?

Going into your room, you rummaged through your things searching for the other red letter. After hours and hours of hopelessly searching for the other red letter, it had come to you that it wasn't in your room.

Someone stole it from you which is him--your evil perverted stalker. You had to admit that he was way clever than you. He's playing with you his sick game.

Somehow, you recalled last night that you felt a hand caressing your soft cheek and a tender kiss planted on your forehead although the voice was barely heard and unrecognizable.

(Earlier That Day)

School starts in forty-eight minutes . You stretch out of bed walking to the bathroom to look at yourself in the mirror. A small shade of eye bags stroke your eyes. Some nights, you just couldn't sleep because you were experiencing a nightmare.

Once you were done with your business, you stepped out of your room wearing your PE school uniform and your (f/c) back pack hanging on your shoulder.

"Morning (Y/N), I hope you like (f/p) for breakfast." Mamoru hands you the plate, smiling,

"Thanks. This is so good." you complimented his cooking.