Epilogue 3: I Care For You Still And I Will Forever

>>EPILOGUE PATH: M A M O R U🌸

Home is where I used to live together with my
brother and father.

It feels so good to be back home.

You hugged your father tightly, Mamoru joined in. The three of you now were in a happy group hug. Tears had fallen from your (s/c) face in bliss upon seeing your family again.

"My daughter is safely home. I miss you so much (N/N)." (F/N) smiles in delight, pulling away.

"You can't believe how much my heart ached and my eyes had shed so many tears. I'm grateful to be with the two of you again." you replied, wiping your tears.

"I know what you've been through is hard but you got to toughen up, imouto. We shall make new good memories to forget your past. What's important is the future. We're going to help you get through this." Mamoru holds your hand, eyeing the wedding ring intensely.

"I'll take it off and bring it to the police station by tomorrow." you answered.

By that night, you earned your freedom from Osamu. Once in a while, you had a good night's sleep.

The next day, you were in a hurry leaving the house. Mamoru came along with you. The both of you finally arrived at the police station.

"Good day officer! My name is (Y/N) Himura. I need you to capture my captor named Osamu Himura.
He had kidnapped me, assaulted me, and hurt me.

He is a cannibal that resides in Himura's Funeral Parlor in the outskirts of town. He also has a cannibalistic family and he had given me this ring." you showed the officer a drawing of Osamu and the ring on your finger.

"Don't worry Miss (Y/N). We'll get right at it. Thank you for giving out the needed clues for the case." he smiles, getting back to his computer.

"When will we start catching him?" Mamoru asked him.

"By tomorrow, we will catch the bastard. I will pick you two up at your father's house in (H/A) at 12:30pm." he looks up.

"Yes, officer."

Another day had passed and now two of you were in the police car with two other police officers. The engine stops roaring once it reached its designated destination.

You stepped out of the car, eyeing the surroundings. It was too quiet to make out of anything. You only did what's best for it to be all over.

"Osamu, it's me (Y/N). I had come back for you. Please come out. I'm right here, my love." you knocked on the door.

The door opened, revealing your handsome black haired lover and captor. He smiled through the tears that were escaping out of his dark eyes.

"Oh sunshine, I know you'd come back for me. I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have to punish you for that, my love. You are bound to be with me. You should realize that by now." he smirks, grabbing your hand with the wedding ring on it but his eyes widened in shock noticing the police and your brother standing in the background.

"F***! They may hate us together but they can't stop us!" you got dragged inside while screaming at him to let you go.

"Come on, let's search for him and rescue miss (Y/N)!" the male officer with his comrades raided the funeral parlor, inspecting for you and the serial killer to be around somewhere. Mamoru followed in suit.

You roughly trashed and kicked in his possessive arms, also you tried taking off the wedding ring on your finger.

"Help! I'm here! Please!" you screamed desperately.

He covered your mouth, taking out his familiar sharp dagger from his jean pocket.

"Take her in my room and call the others for help." Takumi nodded, taking you captive to his room.

His dark eyes shined in delight seeing an officer caught red handed.

Before he could shoot, the raven haired male plunged the dagger in his stomach. Osamu laughed insanely, hunting for another prey to slaughter.

...

Time was running out.

Better save them before it's too late.

You struggled against the binds that binded your torso yet you manage to escape from it using a hidden pocket knife in your denim shorts.

Damn, the door is locked!

In using the pocket knife, it swiftly unlocked the door setting you free.

Along the way, you saw a couple of unconcious bodies sprawled out on the floor. They were Arisu, Kohaku, Takumi, and Jun.

"It's (Y/N) and I'm at the living room. I have found them laying unconcious on the floor. Please arrest them and take them to the police car." you spoke to the walkie talkie.

"Roger that. We're coming over." the police officer responds.

You spotted an electric shock device and had taken it knowing it would be handy.

There is only Kei and Osamu left.

"Agh!" you fell forward feeling someone on top of you.

"You're not going anywhere, Sensei (Y/N). You belong with our family~" Kei grins, inhaling the sweet scent of your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Get off of me!" you pushed him away, the scared expression still on your face.

You ran as he kept chasing you until you came across Mamoru and Osamu who were madly figthing.

The brunnette landed on his back.

"Mamoru, where are the police officers?" you hugged him tightly and pulled away.

"Their sending back up right now." he tells you.

"Tsk. without a doubt, I'm still gonna have her in the end. Trap her Kei!" Osamu pounces towards Mamoru.

"Here, go catch e'm." you whisper, giving him the secret device.

"With pleasure."

Kei traps you in place. You watched as Osamu dodged the electricity but Mamoru kicked him in the gut then shocking his body unconcious.

A single tear fell from his dark eye before closing them shut.

Finally, they were all arrested and sent to jail.

~

You remembered Hikaru and (FBF/N) hanging out with you in the park at a perfectly sunny day. It was a lot of fun in chatting, eating, and enjoying each other's lovely company. It remained that way when you couldn't do anything about his secret condition.
The day ended with Hikaru muttering that he is leaving for a while in order to get some space alone and to find himself in his life reflection of change.

Your heart ache at the thought of missing him but he promised to come back soon. (FBF/N) and Mamoru kept you company from time to time.

Now it was just him laying by your side as you two gazed at the stars brighting up the dark sky.

"Thank you for everything, Onii-San. I love you as my dear brother, Mamoru. You're everything that a sister needs." you lay comfortably on his chest.

"I love you too, imouto. You're always gonna be my precious sister." he pats your hair.

And whenever I get scared,

He would look into my (e/c) eyes.

Holding me tight as he genuinely smiles.

I know that he's not going anywhere.

He promised me that.

"I care for you still and I will forever, my (Y/N). I'll be there for you no matter where you go." he kisses my forehead cutely.