Chapter 45: True Love Will Find You In The End

Previously..

"I'm not going with you." you said defensively.

"I love you more than anything, (Y/N). Please sunshine, don't do this t-" his dark eyes rolled at the back of his head, falling on the ground.

Unbelievably, it was Mamoru who knocked him out coldly by his gun. He surpressed a relieve smile and that was when a white van pulled up the path.

A group of parademics brought Hikaru and (FBF/N) inside the van with the two of you following them. Osamu was left behind lying unconcious on the ground.

"I'm Chiho of 911 and I'm here at Jukai Forest. We have found (Y/N) Himura and her loved ones who are safely secured in the van. We're now headed to the nearest hospital to get them healed." a blonde haired female spoke through her walkie talkie as she closed the door.

A nurse treated the bruise on your side. She applied some ointment so it wouldn't hurt anymore then she left the room.

Lying on the bed was your brother who wore a hospital gown. His hand were on top of yours, rubbing it softly.

The nurse came back with both water in her hands. She gave each of you your drinks.

"Thank you." the two of you said in unison.

"The two of you should get out of here. It's not safe!" there was fear in her ocean blue eyes.

"W-What are you talking about?" your heart pumped loudly in your chest.

"A patient named Hikaru who has blonde hair dipped with brown at the ends and gold eyes had been attacking the people here in the hospital. H-He.. He.. turned into a w-wendigo." she had her hands on her terribly frightened face.
_________________________________________

Dread washes over your body as sweat trickled down your forehead.

"We've got to save (FBF/N) and the other people here in the hospital." you scanned the drawers and found a scalpel, steel scissors, and steel mallet.

Mamoru rummaged through the cabinets to find a stack of hospital lab coats. He took one for himself and he gave one to you.

"We could use these for protection. Now, where's our clothes?" he asked the nurse.

"It's here." she brought the clothes out from a locked cabinet.

You began changing out of your hospital gown into your usual clothes while Mamoru changed in the restroom. On top of your clothes were a hospital lab coat.

He then stepped out of the restroom, wearing the hospital lab coat over his clothes. The brunnette went over to the desk where the tools lay, picking up the scalpel in his hands.

For your weapon, you chose the steel scissors. You kept the steel mallet in the pocket of your coat just in case.

"Are you coming with us?" your (e/c) eyes stared at the nurse.

"No, I'll just stay here." she went into the corner, pulling her knees towards her chest.

As much as you wanted to help her overcome her fear, you didn't have much time left in saving (FBF/N) and all the other people here.

The two of you went out of the room, carrying the deadly weapon. At every corner, you stayed alert and careful of what could be lurking in the unknown darkness.

Dead bodies littered the red coated hospital floor. You flinched in disgust and horror in seeing their mangled up bodies. The way how it was twisted in a creepy or unsettling position. And of course, their missing organs that were harshly ripped out from their bodies leaving it exposed for the whole world to see.