Chapter 39: Dead Alive

Before you begin, take note of these:
(2nd F/C)= Second Favorite Color

Previously..

I was about to open the door of the car when suddenly I got hit on the head. (Y/N) gasped, feeling shocked and scared. In front of her stood the demonic bastard with dark hair and eyes.

"Anyone that stands in my way, I turn them all away. The voice in my head says you need to be dead." the cannibalistic killer handcuffed her wrist to the side mirror of my police car.

"Osamu, please don't!" she frantically looked at me.

I pulled out my gun, shooting him repeatedly. Osamu dodged every bullet that was coming at him. A hard kick on his jaw made him fall back in pain. I finally shot him on his shoulder.

"You son of a b****!" he groaned in pain.

The black haired male got up and punched me on the stomach then he roughly slammed me on the window of my police car causing the glass to shatter and graze my skin.

"Hahaha. This is tragically beautiful!" a sinister smile formed on his lips.

"No!.. Tomi!" tears were dropping heavily from her cheeks.

"You got all my love, sunshine~ Don't cry for him!" his tone varied from soft to anger.

With my last strength that was left, I stabbed his wounded shoulder using my small butter knife. He growled facing me.

The look on his dark eyes were cold and unforgiving as Osamu monstrously bit my neck.

"Aghhh!!!" blood poured out, tainting my bruised skin and dirty torn clothes.

"I w-wish I could have.. s-saved you. Please.. f-forgive m-me." I weakly let out before closing my purple eyes.

"I want to be by your side." she whispers out of breath.

Osamu feasted on my body.

Nothing coursed through my veins.

The soul within disppeared.

The darkness had welcomed me in a
eternal sleep.
_______________________________________

Moving in blurry motions were trees and buildings that were viewed outside of the driving black vehicle.

Osamu was the one handling the steering wheel while you were seated at the passenger seat wearing a white long sleeve grey ringer sweater with black pants and black combat boots.

However, he wore a black and white checkered flannel with dark denim shorts and red converse.
Ever since Tomi's death, you embodied a ghost.

A smile never crossed your face. The silence and your thoughts became your only comfort. You didn't fight back at his many attempts instead you just gave in like the good girl you are.

There was no use in fighting him.

It seemed like you already gave up.

He liked the fact that you were now starting to learn your very place. All he needed now from you was your love and affection.

A while ago, he had told you to pack your things for an overnight. The reason behind that was the two of you were going to be camping in the woods.

You were shocked and bewildered at his announcement. For him, to be with you alone in a secluded place sounds heavenly good.

He would be able to collect some more new memories with you and see your radiating face again due to him being busy in his work.