Chapter 25: Bad Influence

Before you begin, take note of these:
(F/T)= Favorite Thing

A/N: Yay! Another Update for you guys :D I hope you enjoy this chapter~

Previously..

"My sweet (Y/N), you don't know how lovely you are. I grow happier with every moment spent by your side. I want to be with you. I want to be able to help you and make you smile, just like how you make me smile. Nobody has ever meant more except you... Please be my girlfriend." he intertwined his hand into yours.

"Yes Tomi! I'm honoured to be your girlfriend!" you exclaimed at the top of your lungs, feeling the beat of your heart pumping rapidly.

"Thank you and I love you!" a glint of sparkle appeared in his purple orbs.

-

You were gently pulled by someone, colliding to his chest. A smile took over your face seeing him again. He embraced your cute fragile figure, earning a soft kiss on your cheek.

In return, you hugged him back. It was just you and him. Everything else just disappeared and you loved it. Behind the grey lockers stood a golden-eyed male with blonde hair that has brown tips dyed at the ends.

He was dressed in a plain white t-shirt that topped it off with a navy blue flannel and khaki pants. His sneakers were also white.

He carried a box of blueberry cheesecake tarts with him and a single red rose. Tears cascaded down his face, his heart felt heartbroken.

Watching him plant a soft kiss on your cheek and hug you unnerved him. He felt his heart has been ripped apart from his body and torn into millions of pieces.

You had already found someone else that would make you happy. He hates thinking about you with somebody else. It's crazy how much one person can affect you.

At the sight of you not wanting him, he let go of the red rose that he was holding. It fell on the floor, losing all it's hope for love. Hikaru took off from the scene with his head hung low. His blonde locks covering his tear-eyed face.
_____________________________________

The mind replays what the heart can't delete. The sadness about yesterday hit him. It felt as if he had just lost his breath. He was drowning from within.

'How much heartache would you feel if you were in his position?' he wonders to himself.

His blonde hair with brown dyed tips at the ends was a tangled mess. On him was a plain white sweater with ripped grey jeans and black converse.

Hikaru spent a duration of his time keeping himself busy by playing World of Warcraft on his computer. He grew cold, drinking the hot cocoa that he made which sat on his small side table.

Sixty minutes..

Deep lustrous yellow eyes seemed fatigue, shutting them for a couple seconds. One hour had passed so quickly that he didn't notice it.

His fingers moved slowly but tiredly across the keyboard. Not feeling the want to play anymore, he decided to exit the game.

We fall in love with people we can't have. He was trying to distract himself but then he saw your beautiful (s/t) face.

A picture of you and a red-headed male appeared on the news feed. The picture was taken perfectly. It looked as if the both of you were made for each other.

"The promise that we had shattered then it became empty." is all that he would say.

Another one's arms closed around her. Tomi was the red-headed male who was holding you and he is the one that had posted this picture. He even tagged your name.