Chapter 35: The Lure

Before you begin, take note of these:
(F/S)= Favorite Soup

Previously..

You looked through the slightly opened door to see a male hovering above the terrified, quivering female. She lied on a bed in her undergarnments.

Her pale skin had bitemarks and scratches all over her body. Blood trickled down her neck and chest. Some of the organs were missing on her stomach. One of the legs that were connected to her waist had been ripped out.

The male who was chewing her limb seemed familiar to you. He had raven black hair and sapphire eyes. Realization hit you that this male was Osamu's butler named Takumi.

You stifled a horrified gasp. He should never know that you witnessed this or it will be over for you. As much as you would like to help her, you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Death will end your life.

Fast quiet paces through the empty dark hallway directed itself to the entrance. You just hoped he didn't saw you.

"(Y/N) Sensei!" a cheery voice exclaimed.

"Ah!" you were shocked to see Kei behind you.

"Haha! I won~ It was fun playing tag with you (Y/N) Sensei XD." he clutches your arm, leading you back to the house.

________________________________

Water.

It was the only thing that could quench your thirst from all the running you had when you were playing tag with Kei.

"Here's your water, (Y/N)-San." the female, purple-eyed butler gave you the glass.

"Thanks Kohaku." you drank the glass of water, finishing it.

Kohaku took the water from you then she left the room. You looked over at Kei who sat beside Jun.
He had told his sister what had happen. She laughed at the thought that his brother won in a game of tag.

"Kei, please don't drag me in playing one of your games next time." you sighed.

"Aww, but it was fun playing with you (Y/N) Sensei~" he whined.

You checked the time and it read '4:02pm'.

Overtime! I can't believe it!

"Sorry children, I didn't notice how fast time flies. See you two again on Monday and enjoy the weekend. Class is dismissed." you packed your things in your leather black hand bag, making your leave.

"Goodbye and thank you (Y/N) Sensei!" they greeted respectfully.

"Goodbye Kei and Jun." you waved, disappearing downstairs.

The pale tall ravenette male stood at the end of the staircase, blocking your way. You calmly walked right pass him, not daring to look at those black eyes.

Surprisingly, he held your wrist gently. Your chest came in contact to his. Within those (e/c) eyes held bewilderment.

"Why the late dismissal, sunshine?" he questioned.

"You see, your sibling played a game of tag with me. I chased him and I couldn't find him. I was so worried about him. After some time, I finally found Kei." you confessed.

"Oh sweetheart, thanks for telling me. I won't blame you for what happened. It's not your fault. I would have to talk to Kei about this." he rubs your hand.

You nodded, breaking away from his chest as you reached for the entrance. Osamu once again kept you in your place.

"Answer me. Is there something that I did or said?" he studied you closely.