Chapter 37: I Love You In Red

(Explicit Content Ahead- Read at your Own Risk!)

Previously..

"I'm coming for you, sunshine~ Where are you?" he called out.

Hidden behind a bush was your quivering, scared body. You covered your mouth to hold your breath. This way, he won't hear anything.

He's Psychotic! He's going to Kill Me!

You heard footsteps in the darkness and a black figure appeared.

"There's no use in trying, my love. I know your scent like the back of my hand."

His voice of a predator hunting his prey grew close. You gasped and turned to run but he managed to grab you quickly.

"Please.. don't kill m-me. I want to go home and s-see my family. Just let me go!" you struggled in his deadly grip.

"I won't kill you since it feels so impossible to let you go~" the young black haired male lifted your chin to make you look at him.

You whimpered at his sickly sweet voice.

"You're FOREVER MINE (N/N)! I WON'T let you LEAVE ME like EVERYONE else DID! My LOVE for you is INFINITE!" his lips captures your own.

Your heart hammered wildly inside your chest.

Osamu went back to the house carrying you bridal style. Not admitting defeat, you closed your eyes thinking of a possible hope to free you from him.

I just want to get away.

I wish to be as free as the birds.

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.
_________________________________________

His black eyes scanned your luscious body lying on his soft white bed. Wanting to feel your every curve, his hand left a ghostly touch all the way to your thighs together with his cold breath fanning over your neck.

It brought a shiver down your spine. How his black eyes swirled with insanity gave you a dangerous intent. Wrapped around your waist were his possessive arms.

He was creepily staring at you so you could fall asleep. There was nothing you could do right now but to give in. Sleep washed over you, letting your (e/c) eyes be greeted by darkness.

"My love, it's time to wake up~" he placed a strand of (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair behind your ear.

(e/c) eyes fluttered open. The light from your surrounding was recognized and your vision started to grew clear. In front of you sat the obsessive male.

"Good Morning (Y/N)!" Osamu smiles happily.

Not a single word escaped from your mouth. You were still paralyzed in fear of what occured last night so you just stared at him.

"I expect an answer when I speak to you." his deep, dark voice intimidating.

"G-Good Morning, Osamu." you faltered.

"Stop making this hard for myself. I just want you to cooperate with me." he sealed your lips with a loving kiss.

You kissed him back once he forcefully grabbed your wrist pulling you closer to him. Your wrist ached from the pain. The both of you pulled away.

"After taking a shower there. You will have to wear this, sunshine." he held a black lingerie and a silky luxurious red dress that had a slit with low black strappy heels in his hands.