Chapter 28: Heartbreaker

Before you begin, take note of these:
(BBQP)= Barbeque pork chop
(BBQC)= Barbeque chicken
(F/NN)= Funny Nickname

Previously..

Your (e/c) orbs caught a glimpse of something on his arm. A small bite mark was recognizable. It certainly was not an animal but a human that made it.

The sharp teeth that pierced his flesh were dangerously gnawed. Blood oozed out of it and a part of his skin was teared open. You stood there shaking, unable to form any words.
______________________________________

"(Y/N), What's wrong?" his purple orbs held concern for your well being.

"Y-Your skin has a small b-bite mark.." you stuttered, slightly shaking.

"Agh! This pain is unbearable! Forget going to class today, I'm going to the hospital." he tried standing up from his comfy chair but you didn't let him.

"I'm coming with you but first let's clean this up." you proceeded to treat the small bite mark on his arm.

"Alright, thank you." he looked into your own eyes. A sad smile emerged on his face. He hated you being dragged into this situation.

After getting his wound on his arm treated, the two of you walked out of the dormitory. You texted Sachiko that you would have to bring Tomi to the hospital before going back to hers.

Right at the hospital, a curly ginger-haired nurse accompanied your boyfriend to a vacant room with you trailing behind them.

The nurse helped Tomi in lying his injured body on the soft white bed. The way he held your hand told you that he would miss you greatly and didn't want to let go.

He saw you frown.

You didn't want to let go of him either.

"I'll be back for you by the time my classes ends." you kissed his hand then caressed his pained face.

"I'll see you later, I love you."

"I love you more my sweet (Y/N), stay safe." he kissed your cheek, brushing a (h/c) strand away from your beautiful face.

That is where you left him with his purple orbs trailing on your dissappearing figure.

...

Sachiko waited for you to come back so the both of you could go inside the university together. Her ruby red eyes happily lit up at the sight of you appearing right at the doorstep of the apartment that the both of you shared.

"(Y/N)-Chan, you're back!😄." she smiled, jumping out of bed.

"I brought you breakfast! Help yourself some, Sachiko😉." you gave her the bag filled with tasty pastries from the café.

"Thank you for making me hungry." she laughed.

"Don't mention it haha." you closed the door of the bathroom to take a shower.

The two of you talked with each other all the way to the university. She felt bad for Tomi who was badly injured and at the hospital.

Classes had began momentarily and you already wanted to leave. What you wanted now is to be by his side where you would keep him safe and comfort him from what had happened.

But you couldn't leave out of this damn place as much as you want to since there were presentations where you need to be prepared for. This day is going to tire you out.

"Have any of you seen Katashi? He hasn't been attending my class lately." your math professor spoke, destroying your train of thoughts.

"He was murdered, sir. That's all we know." a male who was at the back, said out loud.