Chapter 17: Try Your Call Again

A/N: That picture of an anime guy is Tomi.

Before you begin, take note of these:
(S/RS)= Sport Rubber Shoes
(A/H)= Anime Hero
(F/CK)= Favorite Cake

(F/R) sent sound waves to your ear alarming you to wake up. You groaned, taking your (f/c) phone on your nightstand.

Tomi: Hey (Y/N)-Chan :) Do you wanna hangout today?

                                                   (Sent at 7:30am)

Your dear good friend messaged you early in the morning. A happy smile formed upon your lips. You sent him a message saying,

You: Sure Tomi, where will we go?

                                                        (Sent)

Tomi: I'd like you to come over at my house. I'll pick you up at 8:45am.

                         (Sent)

You took each step down towards the kitchen. There inside the fridge were egg and left over rice. What's a good breakfast to make when you can do a simple sunny side up egg with rice?

When you took the heated rice out of the microwave, you saw a small note on the table.

It says..

(Y/N),

Me and your brother left to watch a basketball game. We won't be able to eat lunch there. If you wish to buy food at the convenience store near our neighborhood, there's money in my desk drawer at my room. Just tell us if you're going out so we would know. Be careful and stay safe! Don't be late in your arrival at home. We love you.

You put the note away as you began cooking the egg. A few minutes passed, the egg was now cooked. You placed the fried egg on top of the rice, proceeding in dropping a slice of butter and drizzling some soy sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. It was all mixed together and ready to serve.

You ate the food you made. All kinds of flavors exploded in your mouth. It was so delicious. That said, you head to the bathroom to rinse your body clean.

Your body was put to dry then you combed your damp (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair. You decided to wear a simple black sleeveless shirt matching it with denim shorts and black (S/RS). A black jacket that had white fur on the hood topped your black sleeveless shirt.

On the way out of your room, you collected the money that you needed just in case in your father's room. You sat at the living room couch, waiting patiently for him to arrive.

You texted your father that you were going to hang out with your friend.

*Door bell rings*

"Who is it?" you asked, standing at the front gate of the house.

"Tomi. Are you ready (Y/N)?" he answered.

You let yourself out of the front gate. His hands just grazed yours. You blushed at the warm contact of his hands. Tomi wore a plain V-neck white t-shirt that tucked a little bit of his top in using a light brown belt.