Chapter 21: You Should've Been Here

Before you begin, take note of these:
(B/BRS)= Black or Brown Slippers
(B/T)= Body Type

Previously..

"Let me go! What are you talking about?" you struggled in his deathly grip.

"Your dear friend, Hikaru. I must say that he let the monster within me come out! It turns out that it didn't go pretty well for him." he let go of you but you weren't able to move your wrist.

"You are a twisted, psychotic person!" tears welled up in your eyes, you didn't let him see you cry indicating your weakness.

"Don't you wanna be mine?" he asked you in a loving way, not letting you go.

All night, I've been dancing with the devil.

________________________________________

You wonder if people realize or ever think about it,
any time could be the last time you talk to someone?

I'm so alone here on my own.

You can't be sad when you're empty. You can't be anything.

On your hand was your cellphone that displayed three unanswered calls and text messages to Hikaru. He didn't reply to any of your calls and text messages for two days.

Was he avoiding you or is he really gone? You blamed your stalker for doing this horrible thing to him. The thought of him made you shudder.

Luckily, you got away from him that night when your close friends called you. They were like angels who had come to save you from the hands of the devil.

His pleasurable touch and soft kisses lingered in your mind. It didn't flew away. The way his voice sounded was seductively intoxicating. It played back in your mind, spinning faster.

You willingly put yourself back together. Your hand grabbed a specific outfit from your closet which is an ordinary white sleeveless dress that falls between your knee and thigh (pic above).

After you put it on, you wore your (b/brs) on the way out of your room with a black clutch. Mamoru was at the living room watching television.

"Where's father?" you asked.

"He's out hanging with his old college friends. Where are you going?" he looked at the white sleeveless dress that covered your (b/t) body.

A/N: I love 'The Bunny Baker's Café' even though I haven't eaten there♥🐰.

"I'm going to The Bunny Baker's Café then I'm gonna stop over at Hikaru's house." you simply said.

"Do you want me to come with you?" he urged.

"Thank you but it's alright. Before I go, do you want any take out?" you looked back at him.

"Just some bunny macarons is all." he stated.

You nodded, exiting the house and proceeded to travel to The Bunny Baker's Cafe which is only one block away.

The bell jingled as you opened the door. A sweet aroma of chocolate went up to your nose. Kawaii screams this lovely bunny café.

Pink and teal painted the walls. On a single corner sat a black flat screen television. To the opposite side of it was a huge bulletin board that had reviews and critics from the customers.

Each pink chair had pink cute bunny ears on them. A few people were here and there chatting to each other while they ate. Another thing that you loved about this place is because it was cozy.