Chapter 14: What Did I Do To You?

Before you begin, take note of these:
(F/DS)= Favorite Dessert

Last night, your father had asked you about the result of your report card. You excitedly told him that you got a straight A and you are a second honor student with a grade point average of 95.31.

At that word, he jumped on you embracing you in a tight warm hug. You hugged him back feeling the love pounding out of his chest for you.

"No one is you and that is your power. I'm glad to hear that everything is going fine with your grades in school. Let's celebrate!" he pulled himself away from you.

"That's right. Everything's not complete without your (f/f) and (f/ds). He bought the dessert while yours truly made the food." Mamoru placed both treats on the dinner table.

"Brother and father! I love you two so much! Thank you for taking your time to do this. I'm so grateful for being with the both of you even when mother is gone." you squealed in delight, moving crazily on your single spot.

"Don't mention it. It's all worth it (Y/N). That's how much we love you." they chuckled at the same time.

The three of you ate dinner while your playlist blasted through the speakers. Afterwards all the fun, it was time to indulge yourselves on the heavenly (f/ds) that sat in front of you.

(F/ds) was finished in no time. That was quick. It was  by far delicious and sweet. It's funny how you almost forgot that you have another brand new day of school tomorrow.

Night time came showing you how late it was. The sky was dressed in black silk and shining stars. Your (e/c) orbs gleamed seeing those beautiful stars. They were lighting up your night.

The moment you closed your eyes, laying on your comfortable bed felt like you were on top of a soft fluffy cloud that floated on the dark sky with the stars guiding you to dream nicely in your sleep.

Your alarm clock interrupted your precious dream, waking you up. You hurriedly took a shower then clothed your body with your usual blue school uniform.

Along the way, you ate your waffle sandwich with crispy bacon inside his silver car. Mamoru unlocked the door letting you out. With a 'goodbye' said to each other, he took off. His silver car went across the road finally gone.

It takes one minute to make someone's day and one word to destroy someone's life. During recess, something unexpectedly happened to you. What you didn't notice was that there was a group of mean girls following your back.

Before anything else, someone pushed you harshly on the floor making you drop the things that you were carrying. Books sprawled messily on the floor. Your papers were torn and crumpled.

You looked up to see (GE/N) and her gang towering above your frail pathetic crouching form. They laughed at you cruelly.

(GE/N) glared at you, punching her fist on your arm. Two other girls by her side began kicking your sides and stomach.

You groaned at the agonizing pain. Where were your dearest friends? Tears fell down your (s/t) cheeks.

"What did I do to you?!" you screamed.

"Look at the state that you're in right now (Y/N). You think you're better than me; clever than me but all you're trying to do is to look cool in front of everybody!" she yanked your (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair back, yelling it into your ear.

"N-No! That's not true! I know you b-bully me because you feel insecure. Expressing your inner pain and anguish on me is wrong (GE/N)! This has to stop or I-" you were cut off by a couple more punches and kicks thrown at you.