Chapter 26: Don't Be A Bummer Babe

Before you begin, take note of these:
(W/B)= White or Brown

A/N: Please be advised that there will be Slight Sexual Themes and Adult Content.

Previously..

"It was nice meeting you. Let me introduce myself, I'm Katashi and you are?" he grinned.

"It was nice meeting you too and thank you for the lovely invite. You can call me (Y/N)." you simply answered.

After finally of composing himself, he grabbed your hand pulling you away from Katashi. You looked back seeing him still smiling as you were being dragged to the opposite direction.

He stopped walking once he reached the trophy case. Tomi's purple orbs were full of agitation. Both of you just stood there in eye contact until you broke the thick atmosphere.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" you questioned.

"You don't know a lot of things about him." he spoke.
_________________________________________

If you chose (A.-You accepted his invite.)

"What is he to you?" you asked him, figuring out the agitation beneath his purple orbs.

"Listen to me (Y/N). Back then when we were still classmates in chuugakkou, Katashi used to cheat during exams and he mostly bullied me and the others. He was considered a cheater and a mean bully. Everyone feared and acknowledged him with his popular rich status of his wealthy family. I manage to report to Sensei that he was cheating during our finals. She caught him off guard. The principal suspended him after that. Despite his horrible personality, I noticed that he had a type of disorder." Tomi whispered.

"What type of disorder?" you softly asked.

"Narcissistic personality disorder." he says.

"What makes you say that?" your (e/c) orbs still trailed on his purple orbs.

"He was very prideful of himself seeing that he was the best among the rest of us. Katashi was greedy for attention and popularity. I never knew that he would be here. I have a feeling that he's here to initiate his revenge on me because I was the one who got him suspended." his eyebrows were furrowed.

"You gotta stop that. When someone is trying to change their ways, the worst thing you can do is keep bringing up the past." you started walking.

"C'mon (N/N), he's bad news." he caught up with your fast pace.

"Give him another chance Tomi, I believe he learned his lesson. Pain makes people change." your boyfriend closed the entrance door right after you.

"Maybe you're right my love, I do feel kind of bad for him because of his disorder. I should try to forgive him at least. The past is all behind me. I should probably forget about it." he thought for a moment before speaking.

"Now that it's taken care of, the letter that I had received a while ago was clearly an invitation for some kind of party. It is located at Shibuya where you will have to travel across the Hachiko Crossing to get there. The club is namely T2 Shibuya." you shared to him.

The dark sky was full of clouds that night. Various cars passed by as you and him continued to walk back to your designated dormitory. You gave a little shiver as the cold wind flicked your bare neck and shoulders.

"Alright, are you going to convoy with the others who are also going?" Tomi laid an arm around your shoulder encasing you with his warmth.

"Sadly, I don't know anybody who I could come with to Shibuya. :((" you reached your dormitoty, he followed you in suit.