17 - More Blood

"So, you're a pilot?" Thomas asked Jorge.

"Damn straight, muchacho. One of the best," he chuckled.

That was true, he was. I remember when I came to WICKED and watched him fly through a storm as if it was nothing. It was nothing short of impressive. He was good man, but had a sneaky way about him. As did almost of us at WICKED. He was a valuable pawn in WICKED's game. A thought popped up in my head.

"Why'd they send you out to the Scorch then? It's not like them to potentially waste the life of a skilled person," I questioned.

Jorge looked at Brenda. It was the kind of look a loving father would give his daughter. Well, I guess that's what he was to her. She didn't have real parents either. Maybe that's why she's so fucked up too.

"Where Brenda goes, I go

"Where Brenda goes, I go. And I hate to say it, but heading for the Scorch sounded better in the long run than staying here. I looked at it like a little vacation. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a little rougher than I-"

All of a sudden an alarm went off. The same one as before. I looked at Minho with worried eyes. I knew what that alarm meant. Guards were coming, and coming very fast.

"We need to get out of here, and fast!" I yelled over the blaring siren. "Jorge we need to get to Berg!"

"Too late for that!" Brenda said as she pointed toward the doors. At least a dozen guards rushed through the doors. My heart beat quickened. I didn't want to go back. I wanted to leave this place behind forever. All my memories here are filled with some sort of pain. If I was gone, maybe that would be gone too.

As soon as most of the guards were in the door they began to fire. Time seemed to slow down. I grabbed Minho and pulled him behind some metal boxes full of who knows what. I could hear the sound of guns aiming to kill 5 kids whom they deemed so precious.

The pain didn't hit me until time sped up again. There was a searing pain in my shoulder. I touched it and winced. I felt blood again, except this time it was my own.

 I felt blood again, except this time it was my own

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Sorry this has been dragging on and on. School is stressful and I just haven't had much time. Luckily summer is coming up! So look forward to a lot more from me!

Also this is very short and I apologize. I just wanted to get something out for you guys asap.

~Remember to vote and comment!~