My Song And Dance

(Danny)
I looked back at the guys, Jordon, Dylan, Jorel and Matt were hammered. George and I were the only sober ones. We helped them back to the bus and set them into their bunks. We were making our way back to our houses.

George was in the main area reading stuff on his phone. I walked back to my bunk and layed down. I made sure that my phone was charging before I closed my eyes.

-

I felt a slight push on me, "wake the fuck up Danny" I opened my eyes to see Jorel waking me up. God he was beautiful, his face, his eyes, his smile, his voice everything was about him was amazing. He snapped his fingers in front of me "Earth to Danny" he said, I looked up at him "s-sorry what?" I asked. He sighed "we are going out for breakfast, you wanna come with?" I shook my head "I'm not that hungry" I lied, remembering what happened last night at the club. He shrugged and closed the curtain to my bunk.

I waited until the guys left so that I could get up and be alone, the way I like it. I slowly got up from my bunk and stretched, I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. I smiled when there was nothing there. I like it when I don't get bothered when I'm asleep.

I walked to the main area and put on some music. I decided to put on my favorite song, Black Daliah. I tapped to the beat and started to sing along

I loved you, you made me, hate me
You gave me hate, see?
It saved me and these tears are deadly
You feel that I rip back, every time you tried to steal that
You feel bad, you feel sad?
I'm sorry, hell no fuck that
It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife
This strife, it dies, this life and these lies
And these lungs, have sung, this song, for too long,
And it's true, I hurt too, remember I loved you

I got too lost into the song and started dancing, moving my arms and legs, making myself move to the beat as I sang along. When Jorels part came on I sang my heart out.

I wish I could have quit you, I wish I never missed you
And told you that I loved you, every time I fucked you
The future that we both drew, and all the shit we've been through,
Obsessed with the thought of you, the pain just grew and grew.
How could you do this to me?
Look at what I made for you, it never was enough and the world is what I gave to you
I used to be love struck, now I'm just fucked up,
Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts

I loved that part. I continued dancing and singing my sad heart out for the rest of the song and took a break. I heard applause and that made me jump, it was Jorel, welp I'm now embarrassed.