Back Home

(Danny)

Aron and I stepped off the bus, I started to look for Reese, I found her car and nudged Aron, he followed me to her car and she stepped out. We did a small hug and I put my stuff in her trunk. I got up in the front while Aron was in the back "I'm going to take you to my place to pick up Scar and then I'll take you back to yours" I nodded and we sat in silence on the way there.

We arrived at her house, Reese walked in and she came out with Scar in her arms. Scar reached her arms out for me and smiled "daddy" she said. Reese smiled and handed my daughter to me. She hugged me and we walked back to her car, I set up Scar in her car seat and got back into the car. 

Reese drove Aron, Scar and I back to my place "I'll pick her up on Tuesday" I nodded and she drove off. Scarlett looked up at Aron "are you dating daddy?" she asked. Aron blushed and shook his head "not anymore" "oh, well, you both look adorable together" I chuckled at her, it's sweet to know that she understands that I like men. We walked inside and Scarlett sat on the couch, Aron sat next to her and they made small talk.

I walked to the kitchen and I grabbed some fruit and cut them up into little pieces, separating them into small bowls. I grabbed a can of Ready Whip and I put some whipped cream on the fruit, I then grabbed some forks and stuck them in. I walked to the living room, bowls in my hand. I heard Aron explaining that he was once married to me but it didn't work out due to hatred from others.

I smiled and set the bowls down, the two smiled and started eating away at the fruit, I started eating along with them and making small talk.