Morning

(Aron)
I woke up in the bed that Danny was sleeping in, I saw that Danny wasn't there. I hear the shower and I sighed, I layed there and stared at the bathroom door. I heard the shower shut off and a small cough, I smiled and continued to stare at the door. The door opened and Danny stepped out with a towel around his waist and shirtless.

Danny stopped in his tracks and looked at me like I just took a picture of him fully naked. I laughed at him as he huffed over to his clothes and walked back to the bathroom. He shut the door and I heard him grunting and muttering, I continued laughing as he came out with his shirt on wrong. Danny sighed again and took off his shirt "I'll just go shirtless" he said, I shrugged "that's okay. I don't mind" Danny smiled and layed back down.

We stared at eachother for a bit before we started laughing. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his chest, he brought my face up to his and smiled. He ruffled my hair and he chuckled, I pouted and tried to fix my hair "why fix it? It's going to get messed up in a bit" he said huskily.

I blushed and I smashed my lips onto his, he kissed back and bit my lower lip. We stopped for a moment so that I could get my shirt off, this is going to be a fun morning.