Awake

(Danny)

I opened my eyes to some fairly bright lights, I heard faint beeping and I realized that I was in a hospital. I sighed and sat up a little, I saw that nobody was in the room. A nurse walked in and smiled "glad to see that you're awake Daniel" she said kindly "Danny is fine, thanks" I replied tiredly "do you want me to notify your friend?" she asked "no, I'll wait until they come back to visit" I say yawning "okay, do you want anything?" I nodded my head "yeah, some food would be nice, please" she slightly nodded and walked out. I laid back down and waited for the nurse to come back to the room.

I heard a knock on the door, I looked up to see Aron, I smiled "hey" he walked in and pulled up a chair. He held my hand "how long?" I asked, he knew exactly what I meant "just a day" he said. The nurse came back in with a sandwich, jello and a cup of juice, she rolled the tray over my legs and left. I sat up and pulled the tray closer to me and started to slowly eat at the sandwich. I watched as Arons hands slowly crept up to the jello, I slapped his hand away and he frowned, I sighed and gave him the other half of my sandwich and we both quietly munched.

Aron started to quietly make dinosaur sounds while he was eating, I looked at him and joined along. I heard another knock at the door and I saw that Jorel was there, Aron and I stopped making our sounds and just ate. Jorel pulled up another chair next to me and waited for us to finish our food. I stopped eating and smiled at Jorel, he smiled back "so you can be discharged today since you seem to be fine and eating alright" I nodded my head and went back to eating.

I nudged the jello in Arons direction and he smiled, grabbing the snack. He ate the rest of the sandwich, I watched as he opened the jello cup and stuck his fingers into it and scooped out the jello in one piece and put it in his mouth, he swallowed the entire thing and smiled. I looked at Jorel and he looked at Aron in complete horror.

~

I was soon discharged and back into my clothes, Jorel took me home while Aron decided to go get food. I was greeted to George and Dylan making out, I coughed and they immediately stop. The two get up and rush out the door "Scarlett?" I call out, I heard a door open and I watched as my baby girl ran down the stairs into my arms. I brought her to the couch and we sat down, she giggled and ran to Jay and giving him a hug too. We all sat on the couch and watched Tv, waiting for Aron to get home with food. Scarlett fell asleep a while later, I picked her up and brought her to her room. I laid her down and pulled her blanket over her body, I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and walked back to the living area. 

I sat next to Jorel and watched Tv. I looked at Jorel and I saw that his arms were covered in blood, I tried to back away but I remembered that I was on a couch. He looked up at me and I saw that his eyes were bleeding and some blood was dripping out of his mouth. He smiled at me and moved closer to me, I tired to kick him away but he grabbed my leg and moved closer to me. I started feeling tears fall from my eyes as he inched closer to me "stop moving" a demonic sounding voice said as I continued to struggle against him. I whimpered as some of the blood fell onto my face "s-stay away!" I yell out "stop moving" was all he said, I shook my head and closed my eyes "Danny, it's okay!" I heard somebody say. I opened my eyes and I saw that there wasn't any blood and Aron was standing over me, looking very concerned. 

I sat up and looked around, Jorel sighed and dropped his arms. Aron sat next to me and softly wrapped his arms around me "th-there was so much b-blood.." I say, Aron rocks me slowly and starts to calm me down. I don't even know what happened, all I know is that I don't want to talk about it. We all sat on the couch quietly, I was slowly falling asleep in Arons arms, I eventually close my eyes and succumb to the darkness.