Heart Full Of Fear

(Aron)

I bolted upright, breathing heavily and my heart pounding. I quickly got up and rushed upstairs to Dannys room, I opened the door and I found Danny on the floor unconscious. I rushed to his side and I tried shaking him awake "Danny? D-Danny?! Wake up!" I yelled at him, I looked to the bathroom and I slowly dragged him to the toilet and stuck my fingers down his throat, making him puke a little but he was still unresponsive. I grabbed my phone and started to dial 911, I explained what was going on and gave the dispatcher the address.

I heard sirens a few minutes later, I watched as the paramedics take Danny away in a stretcher. I could hardly stand up or walk due to the amount shock going through my body, a different paramedic helped me into the ambulance and drove us to the hospital.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and Danny was taken out first then I was slowly walked out, everything started to go dark but I was nudged awake "sir who should we call to notify that you and your friend was here?" I heard a faint voice ask. Everything is so fuzzy, and everything is slowly faded out "Jorel..." was the only thing I could muster out before everything went completely dark.