Late At Night

(Danny)

I sighed and I laid on my bed, facing the ceiling. Aron put Scarlett to bed and he was sleeping on the couch. I feel so lonely without his arms around me, he's so comforting. I've tried to fall asleep multiple times but I haven't seemed to sleep. I sigh and run my finger over my cross, the razor is still there. I sigh and get up, feeling a little lightheaded, I shake it off and walk to the bathroom. I switch the light on and and look at myself in the mirror before opening up the medicine cabinet and moving things around, I move my razor and grab my sleep pills. I open the container and take one, I take a drink from the faucet and lay back down. I sigh and continue to stare at the ceiling. I turn over and I shut my eyes, I clear my head and try to fall asleep.

I keep on tossing and turning, there is no way I'm going to fall asleep. I get up again and take another pill and drink from the faucet. I lay back down and try to fall asleep, nothing. I go back for another pill and lay back down. I relax myself and clear my head, closing my eyes, I continue on trying to fall asleep. I open my eyes and sigh, I get back up again and I take another pill. I lay back down again and I try to sleep, still not sleeping. I take another pill and I start feeling lightheaded I shake it off and walk back to my bed I lose my balance and fall down, seeing darkness.