Rushing To See

(Jorel)

I was laying down on the couch, watching Tv, I heard my phone go off. I sighed and got up to answer it "hello?" "hi yes is this Jorel Decker?" "yeah, why?" "your two friends, Aron Erlichman and Daniel Murillo are in intensive care. Daniel accidentally overdosed and another went into shock and passed out" "okay, I'll be there as soon as I possibly can" "you know where they are, right?" "yes, Danny lives near a hospital" "okay I'll give you more details when you arrive" I hung up the phone and I grabbed my keys. I ran to my car and drove to the hospital.

I walked in and I quickly texted the guys and explained what happened before I talked to the receptionist, she explained that I can see Aron but not Danny. She leaded me to his room, I watched as she walked out of the room, I faced to Aron and his eyes were opened and they were slightly faded. He smiled at me and I pulled up a chair to him. I sat down and I lightly gripped his hand, he sighed "I'm sorry for scaring you, you shouldn't really be worried about me though. Go see Danny" I shook my head "they won't let me see him, they let me see you. The guys are on their way too, along with Scar" he nodded his head.

We heard a small knock on the door, I looked to see George and Dylan standing there, Dylan looked a little flushed and George had a small smug look on his face. Scarlett was standing there too, Aron nodded at them to come in. George and Dylan pulled up chairs while Scar sat in the back, I looked to George and then to Dylan I pointed to Dylan and they nodded. I gave a small giggle and we talked to one another. Aron was starting to nod off so George and Dylan took Scar home, I decided to stay with Aron. I put my head on the bed and closed my eyes, Aron put his hand on my head and softly rubbed, we slowly started to fall asleep.