Pondering

(Danny)
I froze when I saw Jorel clapping and smiling at me. I felt my face get hot, he walked up to me and hugged me "that was amazing Danny" he said "thanks" I replied. We parted from our hug "why don't you sing like that more often?" He asked I shrugged "it's just how I am, I sing loudly and with more emotion when I'm tired or stressed" Jorel smiled. He went to his bunk and grabbed his phone and wallet "I forgot these" he said.

He walked past me and left the bus,I sighed as I'm left here alone again. I put some more songs on and sang with them, I didn't have much to do since I was alone on the bus. I thought about last night at the club, about Jorel and that girl, It infuriates me to see a chick with Jay, I want him to be mine. Even though I know it'll never happen.

I love Jorel a lot, maybe a bit too much. I want him to be mine, I want him to hold me, to love me. But I know he doesn't love me, he probably never will. I suddenly feel a tear slide down my face, I quickly wipe it away and sigh as I get up and go to the bathroom.

I lock myself in there and look at the mirror, I frown at my hair, it's a mess. I look through the drawers for my hairbrush, I grab it and brush my messy hair. I put it back and I look even deeper and grabbed a comb. I started playing around with my hair, making myself look like Jorel back when he was really scene but with blonde hair, I laughed at myself and took a picture.

I set it back and put my comb away and made my way back to the living area. The guys came back when I sat down, I watched as they walked in. I lastly saw Jay with that same chick at the club, they made their ways in the bus and they sat down "you guys know my girlfriend right? Her name is Vanessa"