Relaxing Night

(George)

Finally, there wasn't any fighting. It was silent, there was no noise. The only noise there was were cans hitting the coffee table, it wasn't even alcohol it was soda. For once there was no problems it was finally silent. All seven of us quiet and watching a movie. I looked at all of them Danny, Jorel and Aron were sitting together, Matt and Jordon were cuddling and Dylan was with me. Matt fell asleep and so did Dylan, the others weren't even paying attention to the movie anymore. Aron took one more swig of his soda before closing his eyes, the other three slowly started to fall asleep after that. I stayed awake until the movie finished, cleaning up the cans and shutting off the Tv.

I sighed and left a light on in the kitchen so that the guys have some light just in case they wake up. I put on my hoodie and walked out the door, I decided to take a small walk to just clear my head. I sighed and kept walking, I know we aren't in L.A but I just kept going. I stopped at a nearby park and watched the few cars that went by, I heard somebody sit next to me "hey" Aron said, I looked to him "hey" I sighed out. We sat there in silence for a few minutes "you know Danny didn't run away because of any of you guys right?" "yeah, he was scared of himself. He was depressed we know the truth okay" I huffed out oping that he would get the message that I didn't want to talk about what happened.

Aron sighed and kept quiet, I know that he wanted to lay the facts down and clear everything up but I didn't want to at the moment. I looked up and I sighed "how did you find him?" I asked "he was passed out at a gas station, Jimmy and I decided to bring him over to his cousins place" "what did you say to him?" "I told him that he passed out and that he was at my cousins place but in reality somebody stuck a needle into him when he left the hotel, and he blacked out when he stopped running" I nodded my head.

We sat in silence for a few moments again "so you're taking him back to the bus tomorrow?" he asked "yeah, and I want to ask you something and you don't have to yes. Do you want to join back?" "George I-I can't. It'll just cause a lot of controversy and I don't want that to happen, it'll just bring back a lot of pain for all of us" I completely understood where he came from. I nodded my head "hey, we should probably head back to the house" he said, I nodded my head and we both got up.

We walked back to the house together and went back to who we were sitting with.