Danny Watch

(Jorel)
I woke up to a small push, I opened my eyes and I saw Dylan pushing me awake "Jay you passed out last night due to a bad panic attack" he said quietly. I sat up in complete confusion, I looked around to see George and Matt in the kitchen making food. I looked back up to Dylan "what?" "When you came back inside with Louie you set him down and made a bad joke you then started crying, we tried to calm you down but you started breating heavily and you eventually passed out"

I got up and stretched, Dylan watched me as I made my way to the fridge. I looked around and I didn't see Jordon "hey where's Jord?" I asked "he went to go see Danny, making sure he's okay" Matt replied. I grabbed a water bottle and shrugged, I made my way back to the couch and sat down.

The door opened to Jordon and Danny, my eyes widened. I stood up and I dropped my water bottle. He slowly came up to me and he hugged me, nuzzling into my chest. I hugged him back and I could hear him sobbing in my chest, I held him closer to me and started crying.

I slowly sat down with Danny and he layed on my legs. I slowly played with his hair as he fell asleep. We all divised a plan to keep watch of Danny for a while, until he's calmed down from the incident and he seeks help for his depression.