Midnight Run

(Danny)

I awoke in the middle of the night to see that I was laying alone on the couch, I saw that Aron and Jorel weren't anywhere near so I'm guessing that they went upstairs. I got up and stretched, I then quietly made my way upstairs and walked to my room. I saw that Jorel and Aron were asleep and looking quite sweaty, I shook my head and looked for my running clothes. I found them and I quickly put them on.

I grabbed my earbuds and phone, quietly sneaking out. I started up my music and I walked for a few feet before speeding up to a slow jog. I descided to just listen to straight up '80s music for the fun of it. I ran past a few park benches and buildings before deciding to stop and take a break. I felt my phone go off, it was a text from Aron asking me where I was.

Me: Aron shush! I'm on a run! Calm your flat tits!
Arry: No! You fucking frightened me!
Me: Shut up and go back to cuddling Jay on MY bed! I'll be home soon....
Arry: OKAY!

I put my phone away and I started to make my way back home in silence. I felt a strange presence, like somebody was following me, I turned around and I saw that nobody was there. I shrugged and went back on my slow journey back home. I sighed and stopped for a bit, stalling so that I don't go home quickly. I leaned against a wall and pulled a cigarette from my phone case and my lighter from my pocket, I always forget to take it out and put it away. I lit my fag then took a small puff of it, I watched as somebody passed me and looked at me in disgust. I passed that same look back and took another puff.

I eventually disposed of my fag and began walking home, again. I saw Aron running to me and jumping into my arms, I almost fell back "woah okay Aron, what's up?" I ask calmly with a little worry in my voice. Aron held onto me tighter "you scared me" he said in a hushed tone. I rubbed his back and walked to the house with him in my arms, I walked in and placed him on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of water, swigging it down and walking back to the couch.

Aron snuggled up to me, he pulled up my shirt and started blowing raspberries on my stomach, I giggled and tried to push him off. He stopped to catch his breath and I pinned him underneath me, he almost screamed but immediately stopped himself so he doesn't wake anybody. I smiled and layed on top of him "Danny..stop" he whined, I laughed and didn't budge. He struggled to push me off and started getting irritated with me, I eventually moved and Aron gave a sigh of relief.

He wrapped his arms around me and suggled into my chest, I sighed and kissed his forehead. We both soon fell asleep in eachothers arms.