A Secret To Keep Away

(Jorel)
I sat on the other set of back row chairs, keeping them for myself so that I can be on my phone in piece. I take out my phone and I realize that I have 3 texts from Vanessa.

V: hey babe, Lucifer has been looking for you, she's been laying on your pillow! She's sooo cuteeee!
V: Hey babe I love you, just so you know
V: Tiger won't lovee meeee! D:

I laugh at her last text, she's so cute. She gave me a second chance 2 months ago. I've decided to keep it from the guys, especially Danny, I know he likes me but I don't think I could see myself with him. I lean my back against the window and text her.

Danny woke up a few times but he fell back to sleep, I feel a little worried about him. We stopped going to his house a while ago when we knew that we could trust him enough to be alone. His weight hasn't changed since the incident, he looks like Aron, we don't need another Deucebag. I sigh and shut off my phone, I look out the window and I see that we are almost to the airport, I smile to myself and close my eyes.

-

I opened my eyes and I see that we are in the air, I look around and I see that Danny is next to me and he's asleep. Matt and Jordon are sitting together playing cards, I watched them and I saw that they were playing Bullshit. Jordon sucks at that game, then again they both suck, but Matt sucks something else.

Danny shifted and opened his eyes, he looked to me and smiled, I smiled back and looked out the small window. When is this plane going to land?