Breakfast

(Aron)
Danny and I were laying down, naked. Looked at his sweating face we smiled and started laughing "that was fun wasn't it?" He asked I nodded my head "yeah it was, hey want some breakfast?" Danny nodded his head, I got up and put on my boxers and sweatpants.

I made my way downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I sighed and thought of what would be good to make for breakfast, probably bacon and waffles. I opened the fridge and grabbed the bacon then moved to the freezer and grabbed the waffles. I popped two in the toaster and cut the pack of bacon in half, wrapping one half up and put it back. I decided on oven baked bacon and started to preheat the oven while I lay out the bacon on some aluminum foil and a cookie sheet.

The waffles popped out of the toaster and I placed them on a plate. Danny came downstairs and sat on the high chair in front of me "aw! I wanted to have breakfast in bed with you!" I whined, he laughed at me and shook his head "I'll go back up-" "no don't it's already ruined" He sat back down and watched me. I put the bacon in the oven and I ate the waffles that I made for me, I placed to more waffles back in the toaster and waited for the bacon. Danny and I made small talk, avoiding any subject that has got to do with the guys. I checked the oven and I saw that the bacon was done, I took them out of the oven and placed the cookie sheet on the counter top.

I grabbed two paper plates and split the bacon among the two of us. Danny watched as I put the two waffles on his plate and grabbed syrup. I opened the bottle and put some syrup on my bacon I looked up and gestured to him, asking if he wanted any, he shook his head and I shrugged. I put away the syrup and walked back to him. Danny took his bacon and put them in between the two waffles. Danny smiled "interracial threesome" he said, taking a huge bite out of it. I chuckled and munched on my bacon.

Danny finished his waffle-bacon sandwich and smiled "that was good" he said I smiled and finished off my bacon. I grabbed our empty plates and threw them away. Danny got up and went back upstairs. I sat down on the couch and turned on the television. Danny came back down with his phone in hand. I switched over to the news and watched the weather while Danny was grabbing a bunch of chairs, blankets and pillows. I started to watch Danny as he started to make a fort. I soon put my attention back to the news and I was in shock of what just came on.

MISSING PERSONS REPORT: Daniel Rose Murillo

"Daniel Rose Murillo is the front man of the rap rock band Hollywood Undead has gone missing three days ago, his whereabouts are unknown. Bystanders say that he was last seen in front of a gas station being picked up by a tall slim man covered in tattoos and a man with purple hair. If anybody has any information on the singers location please call the local police"

I held my head in my hands and sighed "Danny..." I said, he looked at my and I could tell he was crying. I know he didn't want to call the guys at all, I know he just wanted to stay away from the guys for a while. I looked up at him "call the guys, make them know that you're okay. Please?" I asked him. Danny sighed and nodded, he pulled out his phone and called one of the guys "hey George..no no I-I'm fine. I'm staying at a friends place...no! I don't want to come back...j-just for a few days..until the next show..I don't want to be with you guys for a bit...please?" he sighed happily and smiled "thank you George...hey, tell Jorel that I'm okay" I frowned at him, I know he's not okay, he's shattered on the inside. At least that he can stay with me for a while until he has a show.