First Meet

Clawd~

You were walking down the hallway of Monster high when you bumped into someone.
"Sorry." You said. The figure turned around and you see it's one of the schools jocks.
"No problem." He looks at you dreamily.
You look down in embarrassment and walk off to your sister big sister and her kitty crew.
"Meow (Y/N) as clumsy as always." She teases. Her crew laughs. You look down embarrassed and ashamed. Unknowing you all four girls, a certain male wolf had his eyes on you when your sister made fun of you.

Gil~

"No. Not good enough." You shake your head and rip out a page from your sketch book, throwing it in the fountain behind you.
You about to walk away when you hear a voice,
"Hey is this yours?" You turn around and see a tall blue fish monster.
"Huh? Oh that! Uh ya but I don't like how it turned out so I decided not to keep it." You say as you go and walk into monster high, seeing your sister floating around, Spectra.
"I think a certain fish monster has a crush~" She giggles. You look at her confused but then just goes floating into walls to get to your class faster.

Deuce~

"(Y/N) (L/N). Please report to my office. Now!" The headless principle orders as bats come flying out of the speakers.
"What did you do this time?" Your sister asks you.
"Might have drew all over the girls washrooms. Later Clawdeen." Your about to walk off when you bump into someone.
"My bad." You say.
"It's cool babe. Hey you alright?" The man with the crazy snake hair asks. You gave him the hurt puppy look but then smiles. Ya your a confusing one.

Holt/Jackson~

"Sorry." A cute nerdy looking guy says when he tripped and ended up getting both of you in the janitors closet.
"It's ok." You smile. He smiles back at you nervously and blushes. Just then the announcements came on and they decided to play music. The guy in front of you panics before changing into a blue skinned guy.
"A monster?" You ask no one in particular.
"Please, please don't tell anyone baby!" He pleads.
"S-sure." You stutter. A half monster, half normie...interesting.

Heath~

You sigh, watching as your older sister's fight.
"I'm gonna go now before I'm late. Bye daddy." You say as you get out of the carriage.
"You scared off our baby sister Nefera!" "Shut it Cleo!"
You walk down the royal servants and thank them before bumping into someone,
"Sorry." They laugh. You look at the source and see one of the jocks.
"It's ok." You smile then walk away.
"Woah." He sighs dreamily, looking at you. "Oh my ra! She's my sister!" Cleo says glaring at him, ya the diva can be a bit protective from time to time.

Valentine~

  You were simply walking around your new school when you bumped into someone.
"Sorry!" You yelped, accepting the extended hand to help you up.
"Its no problem sugar." Said a smooth, deep voice.
After you got your hair out of your face, you took a look at the smooth talker and saw his smirk turn into a love struck look.
"Uh sorry again. I'm new here, I was just wondering around. See you around dude." You said before going over to your brother, Duece,