The Neighbors

As Maou and I walked back towards the appartments, Maou walked his bike he called "Dullahan" with a few of my bags on the handles. We talked about what it was like here in the land of Japan. He talked about how work was and if I needed a job, they were looking for employees. He spoke highly of Ashiya and his help around the house and how he enjoyed spending time at the library. It still bothered me why I couldn't place where I knew the name Sadao. We reached the building and Maou locked his bike up and grabbed the bags from the handles. I unlocked my door and put some of the stuff on the floor and Maou stood in the door way.

"You can come in." I said turning to look at him. His mouth hung open.

"This is so much bigger than my apartment." He said looking around at the few rooms.

"Well it is the size of the whole building, just downstairs." He set the bags down and I quickly put the cold foods away while Mao looked around the apartment from near the door. He then stepped out when I was done. I followed him, closing the door behind myself when all of a sudden I heard a small scream and a yelp.

A red head lay bridal style in Maou's arms. "Come to flirt with the devil again?" Maou asked snickering with a grin. The woman punched Maou and he quickly dropped her. "What was that for?" Maou yelled, nose bleeding.

"Your neighbor is staring you dimwit." The woman said.

"Oh, Lilly, meet Emi. Emi, Lilly. She's our new neighbor."

"Nice to meet you," Emi said putting her hand out for me to shake. She had such a beautiful smile that made it so I couldn't resist smiling. "You should be careful on these stairs, they're a bit dangerous." She said smiling.

"Not if you don't wear heels." Maou said making his way up the stairs.

"Are you on your way to meet the others?" Emi asked.

"Others? I only know of Ashiya."

"So he didn't tell you about the NEET living there? Great. Good luck."

We walked in and I saw the purple hair at a computer. "Hello Lilly, I am Ashiya, it is wonderful to meet you." Ashiya said with a great smile. "Greet our guest you stupid NEET!" Ashiya yelled.

The purple haired boy turned and when I saw his face the world seemed to stop. It was Lucifer. I felt like I couldn't breathe. The world felt like it was spinning and suddenly everything was black.