Nightmares

I walked into my room, locked my door behind myself, tripped over the bags, cussed and started crying. I picked them up and set them on the kitchen table. I then found my way to my bed and laid there in a fetal position, my clock read 9:05. I ended up just crying myself to sleep. That night I dreamt of the horrors. Being falsely accused, for falling in love with a fallen angel. Each feather was torn out till each one was black. The pain was excruciating.

I woke up to a knocking on my door. I sat up and walked to the door, sore from my sleep. I opened it up to see Urushihara holding a box. He dropped it immediately and wrapped his arms around me causing me to cry out in pain. He jumped back looking frightened and embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said opening the door more and turning to let him in.

"Lillith," he breathed. He picked up his box and set it inside and closed the door. The sound of my real name coming from his mouth sent shivers through my spine.

"Y-yes?" I said trembling.

"You're bleeding," he said moving past me, hand brushing my hip as he moved looked for my bathroom. I heard him rummaging around and he came back. "You need to take your shirt off. This is not good." He said, his hands moving fast, pushing my shirt up my back, that's when I heard him gasp.

Urushihara's POV

I was trying to remove her shirt and I gasped. Her back was red, swollen and bloody. They had done this to her. I moved her towards her bathroom and looked for a cup from her kitchen. I made my way back to the bathroom and saw her tear stained face. I put some warm water in the cup and poured it down her back. She flinched in pain.

"You'll be okay Lillith," I saw her face turn red and then watched as she hid behind her deep navy blue hair. I continued to pour warm water down her back.

Once the blood was washed away, I patted her back dry. She flinched a bit in pain as I did so. They really messed her up when they kicked her out. I had never been more angry. I was still pissed that they kicked me out, but I wanted to make whoever did this to her pay...in blood.

I put some anti-bacterial on her back and watched her face relax as I did so. Her face turned a fiery red. I just wanted to press her face to my chest and hold her. A new emotion I hadn't felt before.

Damn I was going soft. I had told Maou just last night that in this world, Lillith was known as the goddess of death so therefore she should get some powers. But who would fear her? Lilly seemed half out of it. I covered her back and shook my head. I took my own shirt off and looked at her. Fuck. I'd have to put it on her from behind so I wouldn't see her breasts. I shuddered.
Stop. I can't think about that right now. "Lilly, I need you to lift your arms for me," I said lifting one slightly for her and putting and arm through it and doing the same with her other arm and pushed her head through the top. "Lilly, can you put your arms around my neck?" I asked.
She lifted her arms around my neck. I lifted her off the edge of the tub and carried her to a bed. She nuzzled her face into my neck. I could feel her hot breath and it made me blush, something I hadn't done before.. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my hips.

I sat her on the bed but she wouldn't let go of my neck. "Lucifer, stay with me. Please," she mumbled. I sighed. I pushed her over and laid down next to her. She pulled herself closer to me. She smelt nice. Something between strawberries flowers. Soon I found myself falling asleep, and mysteriously falling in love with this fallen angel.