Travels

I stayed in Maou and Ashiya's apartment for a few days longer, still scared to go back to my own apartment. They didn't seem to mind me curling up with Urushihara, my left wing draped over us. By the time I was ready to go back, my wing was healed. I packed up some of my clothes in a small bag. I didn't want to leave them here. We decided to pack what we needed and leave it in my apartment so it wouldn't look suspicious if Suzano, Chiho or Emi came over. Luckily that didn't happen. We pooled our money together and bought the complex so we'd have a place to stay when we got back. We had a letter written and ready to leave on the counter for whenever Emi came over to check on us. 

I sat close to Urushihara all day, who sat on his laptop playing games. I watched him play intently, ignoring Maou and Ashiya talking. Soon it grew dark and Urushihara closed the laptop and looked at me smiling. I could see some saddness in Maou's eyes, knowing that it pained him to leave Alas behind. Urushihara stood and offered his hand to me, which I took gingerly. We all made our way downstairs slowly and grabbed our bags.

Urushihara slipped into his general jacket and part of me melted at the sight of it. He grabbed my hand as we stepped outside. We were lucky that it was a new moon and nobody would see us, no illumination from the moon. Maou opened the portal and stepped through, Ashiya followed his King. Urushihara followed, hand in hand with our wings closed on our backs. We watched as the portal closed behind us and our bodies began to make a slight change, reverting to our Ente Islan forms. I could see Maou sprouting a horn and two hooves, Ashiya began growing a scaly tail, pointed ears appeared from his hair. Urushihara and I didn't change too much, our bodies growing slightly more muscular.

Reaching the end of the gate, it was dark here as well. Both moons showing, not a single cloud in the sky. The air was warm and not humid. I breathed in the air and it smelt like my old home. Part of me feels like this is where I belong, but I would miss the human world some. 

Lucifer flew slightly apart so our wings wouldn't collide. It felt nice to feel the wind in my wings so I made a small barrel roll in the air smiling to myself. Luficer looked at me smiling. We reached the castle and I was shown around, most importantly the mess hall, throne room and Lucifer's and my room. We slipped into the room for the night, candles lighting it.

This was the first time we were fully alone since before his disappearance. I laid on the bed in one of his oversized T-shirts, looking into his eyes as he looked back into mine. "I'm glad I can have you here with me Lillith. Things got kind of lonely here."

"I'm happy to be with you Lucifer. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with you." He pulled my face to his and kissed me. It was a deep passionate kiss. His lips wander to my neck and to my collar bone, he made his way down to my stomach and I giggled because it tickled.

That night was one of the happiest I had since we last came. It made me happy to be a part of him, to be together as one. We now laid next to each other breathing heavy, smiling.

"Thank you for being mine Lillith."

"I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you Lucifer."

"I love you too Lillith." And with that, he pulled me closer, kissed my forehead and stroking my hair out of my face. Our bare bodies touching made me shiver, but also happy. I smiled, wrapped an arm over him and pressed my face into his chest. I fell asleep to his light breathing and body warmth radiating out of him under the thin blankets.

Lucifer PoV

I awoke to light coming through the window. Lillith was still sleeping, her blue hair covering part of her face. I brushed it aside and admired her bare body, I heard a slight knock at the door and pulled the blanket up to her chin, and covered my lap.