True Angels and Demons

Urushihara took my hand and we took off flying. We could see the magic field keeping us from Chiho, Emi and the attacker. I saw his wings and let go of Urushihara's hand.

"Lil, wait." He said shrugging out of his jacket. "Please take this." I looked at him strangley. He buckled me into. "I'm not taking any chances with this prick." He said, eyes turning a deep violet.

I flew faster towards the orb, Lucifer's jacket trailing behind me in the wind. He stayed close by my side and suddenly the orb opened.

"Well hello little beauty." Smiled a small angel with blue hair. I saw one look at his white wings and moved towards Lucifer. "Tut, tut." The man said pushing his hand upwards and closing it. I looked at Lucifer who was bound in the air. "What is this?" The man asked moving again to restrain me. Emi looked up, her face pain stricken. But she smiled because she knew something.

"So you're trying to restrain me and you can't?" I said smiling. "And you call yourself an angel, holding both these poor girls hostage." I shook my head. "I don't even care if the closer you get to the moon the more powerful you become. Sariel." I hissed. I pushed downward with my hand and the magic barrier disappeared.

"Little girl has power left. I wonder how?" He spoke aloud.

"Magic." I said through my teeth. "Now let. Lucifer. Go." I was getting more and more angry. I could feel the power itching to come out. I just didn't want to cause massive destruction. I glanced back for a moment and Lucifer was being drained of his power and looked exhausted.

"And why should I? Such a beautiful angel like you should be with an angel like me. We can go back to heaven."

"Screw going back. Heaven is a place on Earth with these people. Even if Lucifer disappears during the day. He still comes home to me everyday and makes me happy. I love him more than anything and I refuse to go back. Not after what they did to me."

"What's going on here?" Maou asked out of nowhere. "Lil! Get Lucifer, Chiho and Emi down!" I flew to Lucifer, barely hearing what Maou was saying. I need to get to him. The restraints around Lucifer's arms fell and he fell into my arms. I could barely feel any power in him and he looked so white.

I snapped my head at Sariel. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!" I screeched. Maou was in his demonic form and Ashiya was coming up the stairs. I was filled with an unfamiliar rage. I shot forwards towards Sariel who was crumpled on the ground from his fight with Maou. Maou grabbed my arms and I screamed out and started crying. "He hurt him!" I cried out and fell to my knees.

"Lillith, look," Ashiya said. I looked at Lucifer. Red energy flowing into him from...Me? I raced over to him and pressed my forehead to his.

"Please wake up. Please Lucifer." I said between sobs. Then his lips were pressed to mine and his arms were around me.

"Lillith," he breathed against my lips.

"Okay love birds," Emi said clearly irritated and exhausted. "What are we gonna do with Sariel?"

"I'll take care of him." Maou said opening the gate.

"The difference between angels and devils," Lucifer began. "is based upon their hearts. You my love are a true angel and he's was a dark demon."