Date

I dressed up in a deep blue violet dress with a pair of black combat boots and a small black choker. I pulled my hair back with a headband and curled it a little. When almost it was a few minutes before 6, I decided to leave. I grabbed my key and pressed it into my bra.

I stepped outside and saw Urushihara standing there. In his uniform. My hear sputtered. The black overcoat reached his throat straps almost all the way down. This buckles glistened a metallic purple. I looked up at his face and saw his eyes lighting up as he looked at me. His face deepened to a deep crimson.

"You look beautiful." He breathed. I felt my face get hot.

"And you look handsome as hell." I said shuddered watching his face turning a deeper crimson. "So where are we going? I asked.

"You have to wait. I want to surprise you." He said smiling.

We walked for a while and came to a small field near the outside of town. I watched him as he let my hand go. I smiled and watched him. "You said you admired me and I wanted to give you something that you will never forget." He said looking at me as the sky grew dark. I watched as him, wings outstretched.

"H-how can you?" I stammered.

"I've been feeding off your power for a while now." He said.

"But I haven't had access to mine, let alone any." I said.

"Because you didn't know that you were getting any. Here you are known as the goddess of death and people fear death. You should have power flowing into you now." He said as I walked towards him, looking  at his black wings. He pressed his hands along my shoulders and I let out a small whimper and my wings became outstretched. I felt him run his hands along my wings and I blushed. "They feel so nice," he murmured. I turned towards him and moved closer to him, my wings folding onto my back. He stretched a wing out for me to touch. His were soft to the touch.

He grabbed my hand and pulled my face to his. I felt my knees tremble and he pressed his lips to mine. I felt my knees give and we were embraced in each others wings, kneeling on the ground. My breathing grew heavier, his kisses drew away from my lips and onto my neck. Then he lifted me bridal style into the air and kissed me more. I felt tinglings throughout my whole body. I ran my fingers through his long purple hair. 

"I love that." He whispered. I pushed my face into the crook of his neck and intertwined my fingers into his hair again. He nuzzled his face into my hair and I felt us drawing apart. "Are you ready to go home?" He asked.

"Only if you promise to stay by my side." I said holding onto him tightly. I pressed my lips to his neck as my wings disappeared. Suddenly I realized how cold it was and shivered.

"I promise. And, here." He said setting me down and handing me his jacket. I slipped into it and saw his deep purple shirt. He buckled up a few of the buckles and realized he had grazed my breasts and blushed. He picked me back up and carried me home. I no longer felt the pain in my back. In fact, it felt better than ever, but maybe that was because he was the demon general. I looked up at him and smiled seeing his purple bangs hanging in front of his eyes. It made me feel a bit melty. We arrived back at the apartment and I fished the key out of my bra and he looked away embarrassed having seen that. He set me down as I unlocked the door and walked inside. Lucifer locked the door behind himself. Who knew that the demon general could have such a big soft spot.

"Luci?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Can I....Never mind."

"Lil, you can ask me anything. Please."

"Well. I was. I wanted to um. Can I borrow one of your shirts?" I felt my face turn tomato red.

"Of course. Anything for my queen." He smiled. Lucifer disappeared into his room and came back a few moments later in one of his normal white shirts and violet shorts. He handed me a black t-shirt and disappeared into the kitchen. I decided to take a quick shower. I let the water run over my body. Today had turned out amazing. It happened quickly, but I didn't mind.

I got out of the shower and smelt the food. I threw his t-shirt on, not caring about pants because his shirt was long enough. I walked into the kitchen in just the t-shirt and still wet. Lucifer looked up and turned red.

"A-are you we-wearing pants?" He stammered sitting in front of the small meal he had made. I shook my head no and he blushed even deeper. We sat down and ate. He washed the dishes as I made my way to my room. A few moments later he made his way into my room and curled up next to me.

I could feel his soft skin against my own. I was embraced in him. Every part of me longed for more of him. But I couldn't. It would be too soon. But my heart knew what it wanted. But neither of us knew that trouble would soon find us.