Chapter1

Chapter1

This is just explaining how Fumetsu looks and her abilities and shaz like that:-P and!! This is my first story I have ever written on Wattpad! Please bear me! Hah.

____________________________________

Full name: Fumetsu Kinzoku

Kekkei Genkai: Kinzoku chi and Moe budō

The Kinzoku chi has the ability to turn your blood into metal and also forming the metal into a weapon, or a tool. The Kinzoku chi can also read another's thoughts and also drag the enemy into your own mind. The Kinzoku Chi can copy the enemy's Justu. Even their Kekkei Genkai, which is very dangerous.

The real name for the Kinzoku Chi is the Ryuketsuko.

The Moe budō, is a certain flower that grows on your skin; and also creating vines that grow on your skin. The Moe Budō does not, use any chakra, what so ever; but it is able to steal the enemy's chakra to slow them down; if the vines are able to touch your eyes, you can steal the enemy's Justus. If the vines are to touch the enemy, they'll be burned brutally.

When the Ryuketsuko and Moe Budō are combined they create the perfect weapon.

Fumetsu gets the Moe Budō from her mother

Fumetsu is a 13year old girl who has lost her clan at the age of 6. A month after the Uchiha clan was killed.

She managed to save her little sister, Sora Kinzoku, but she was killed a year after the clan was almost wiped out.

Fumetsu is last of her clan. The Kinzoku clan.

One day she falls in love with Sasuke Uchiha.