Chapter12

Chapter12

•o• it's finally here! Yay! So I hope you all read chapter 11! I added more on that chapter! If you didn't, go back and read it! Or you won't understand this chapter!

Enjoy faggots c: FYI I forgot how some of this episode goes XD So I made a long time skip to when Kakashi get's caught in Zabuza's water prisonXD

__________________________

...

"Run! He's too strong for you! Run away and take Tazuna with you!" Kakashi yelled, as more water clones attacked.

"We can't leave you!" Sakura yelped

"Watch out!" I screamed as another water clone threw his sword at her. I pushed her to the ground then kicked the water clone. Before that Baka can get hit.

"Ita! That hurt!" Sakura screamed.

"Better then getting a sword slashed into your chest!" I yelled.

There was a water clone getting ready to swing his sword from a distance, he was aiming at the bridge builder.

I ran over to the water clone and I was just about to kick his head, but the clone gripped my leg as fast as a snake when it kills a mouse.

The clone swings me to his right, with no hesitation. I then feel pressure all over my body. I was just about to gasp, but I realized I was in the same water prison, like Kakashi-Sensei. I held my breath tightly.

I tried my hardest I keep my breath in, but I couldn't take it anymore and let go.

As I let the darkness consume me, I heard Kakashi yell my name.

...

Dream/Flashback (Fumetsu's POV)

"Tora! Wait! Please don't leave!" I cried.

I hated it when Tora went out for missions. She usually gets home late, and I think she has gotten hurt or didn't make it. One time she end up in the hospital for two weeks! I guess I can't blame her. She became Anbu last year. Mama says it's only natural to become Anbu at the age of 13. Being four years old, and thinking my sister will die young scares me.

"I'll be back in two days, Momo." She stated

"Two days is too long Tora-chan! And don't call me Momo anymore!" I yelled.

Tora just smiled and gave me a big long hug and left. I went back inside and sat on the sofa and sulked.

"Don't be upset Fumetsu, she told me she will bring you something from the sand village." Mama said, taking a seat next to me. I move in closer to her a listen to her tummy.

"When is the baby coming mama?" I asked

"Soon, my darling." She said smoothing out my hair.

I hope it's a baby boy. I wanna teach him cool Justus and train with him! If it's a boy of course. I get up from the sofa and head to the kitchen. I climb up open the snack cabinet and grab a box of pocky.

I close the cabinet and jump off the counter. I walk to my room while eating a pocky. I open my room door and see papa. He turns around holding all my kunai and shuriken, I use for training.

"Where did you get theses?" He said sternly.

I look down to my feet and close my eyes for a moment. Not knowing what to say.

I slowly open my eyes and see crimson liquid everywhere on the floor. I gasp and look up, to only see papa holding a katana to my neck.

"You are an abomination to this world." He said coldly.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance" he added

"You will die painfully" he said with anger, lifting his sword, ready to end my life. As he was just about to bring the katana on me, I screamed, hoping mama will hear me.

Dream/Flashback end

I woke up to someone shaking, asking what's wrong. I feel my throat burn and my eyes itch.

"It's okay you're safe Fumetsu, no one can hurt you." I hear Sasuke's voice.

I realized I was sobbing, gasping for air and in Sasuke's arms. I guess I'm not dead. I thought I would have died from drowning.

I calmed down, and looked up to only see everyone around me with worried looks on their faces.

"Where am I?" I asked

"You're at Tazuna's home. Don't worry, you're safe here." Naruto said cheerfully.

"I thought I drowned..." I mumbled

"Sasuke saved your life by doing-" Naruto was cut off, from Sasuke throwing something at Naruto's face. Sakura just sat there and glared at me. I don't see any reason why though.

I felt a sting on my left arm, then looked over to see a young woman tending my cut on my arm.

"Oh, hi there. My name is Tsunami, I'm guessing your name is Fumetsu." She seems nice. I might get along with her.

"That's my daughter." Tazuna stated before taking a drink of his sake

...

Fumetsu's POV

We sat at the table eating the bridge builder's, daughter's cooking.

I sat beside Naruto and across from Sasuke. Kakashi was at the end of the table and Tazuna was also at the end.

Every two minutes Sakura would take little bits of her food, making sure she wasn't eating too much. Me, well I just eat like a normal person would.

"You'll be tired and hungry tomorrow morning if you don't eat." Kakashi told the pink dumb dumb.

"No, it's okay, I had a big snack already!" She said.

"Liar, lair, liar." I sang quietly.

"I hate that ugly baka Fumetsu! She is always trying to show off in front of MY Sasuke-kun!" She thought.

"By the way Sakura, I'm a lot smarter then you are. There is no reason why you should be calling me 'baka' you baka." I said with a smirk.

"W-what? H-how did you...?" She stuttered.

I get up and put my plate into the sink, and ask,

"About sleeping arraignments, Kakashi?"

"Well, two people can share a room each. Naruto can go with Sasuke..." Duckbutt.... "Or Sakura." Damn it. Of course Naruto is going to pick the pink dumb dumb.

Sakura begged and begged me to switch with her, but there is no way I'm sleeping with that moron.

"Sorry pinky, no can do. Now leave me alone." I said the last part coldly.

"But plea-"

"Shut. Up." I said with anger.

She better not bug me while I'm in the damn shower.

________________________

Sorry for the late update! And the shortness.-.

Vote and Comment!