Chapter23

Chapter23

________________

As we walked through the main gates of Konoha, Sasuke asked, "Um- Fumetsu, can you come over and help me out?" He itched his head. "Okay..." I began walking with him.

"Hey, Sasuke-kun! Where are you going?" Sakura ran up to us, and gave me a glare.

"Home..." He put his hands in his pockets and picked up his pace. Man, he's probably annoyed as much as I am.

"Oh? Can I come too?" Sakura said sweetly, holding her hands to her chest.

"No..." He said, before she stopped and watched us walk away.

"That ugly Fumetsu is stealing him!" She thought, angrily.

"You've could've put her down lightly, you know.." I say to him. "I don't play that way." Sasuke replied. "Of course you don't." I say looking up to the sky. Man, I just need to sit down... I've been walking for hours.... I kept walking, until I heard a clicking sound coming from my right leg, and fell to my knees.

"Damnit." I say under my breath. Can too much walking really do this to me? This sucks

"Are you alright?" Sasuke knelt down in front of me. "Yeah, I just been putting my legs under too much stress." I say trying to get up, but I failed and fell right back down.

"Here." Sasuke said before picking me up bridal style.

"Hey!-"

Sasuke set me down on a bench near a fence.

We sat in silence for a few seconds until Sasuke asked,

"Who are the Fuyu?"

I froze in place and clenched my fists. That one word can either send me in tears or pure anger. And there's no in between. I held back what ever I was about to do. I can't show what is inside, or I'll regret it.

"They're a clan... The clan that ruined my life... The ones who ended my family's life." I clenched my jaw. "They stopped chasing me, because they're preparing. They planed to have my head in the next three and a half years..." I say looking to the ground. "But that won't happen. They won't be able to get those gates open. Not when they're dead. I'll kill everyone of them, even children, if I have to. I'll spill blood. They deserve pain, I swear on my soul, I'll kill them all-" my rant was cut off from Sasuke pulling me to his face. His forehead was on mine and he tightly held my shoulders.

"That's enough...." He said quietly. His voice was nice and calm. He looked closely to me until I calmed down.

He backed away and I saw my reflection on his headband. I gasped hand hid my face.

Damnit.

Marks were almost at my eyes, and they covered the whole lower part of my face.

I dug in my bag and pulled out a lower face mask. It was like Kakashi's mask, but it didn't show the curves on my face and It was a light material, it also had a mirror on the inside, so I can check whether or not if my marks went back.

I quickly put it on and sighed.

"I've should've said nothing, I'm sorry." Sasuke sighed out.

"It's fine. I didn't tell you what you wanted to know anyways." I leaned backwards.

"The Fuyu clan is similar to the Yuki clan, but they're a not split up and all over the place. They live North of The Land of Lightening." I explained.

"Kankuro! You know what he's going to do if you keep this up." A female voice said on the other side of the fence.

Sasuke and I climbed up the tree beside us and saw a guy holding up, an academy student, by the collar.