Chapter16

Chapter16

Just so y'all know, all this time I been writing this, and I rarely slack when it comes to my stories*^*

Jk, enjoy•-•

___________________

I activate third stage Ryuketsuko and run up the tree and mark my spot with my blood, which instantly turn into a cut into the tree.

I was so close to getting to the top, thisis my second time only. I take a look at Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto isn't doing so good, nor is DuckButt. Sakura got tired on her 8th time, what a lazy-

I was cut off by Kakashi, who threw a pebble at my head.

"Ow! Hey! What the hell was that for?" I yelled, and threw a stone at him.

He caught it and said, "Mind yourself, and get back to training." I stuck the finger and ran up the tree once again.

This time I made it to the top, and marked my spot again. I walked down to bottom and sat down underneath Naruto's tree.

"Looks like Naruto's team is beating your butt, Sasuke....Saukra isn't helping very much either." Kakashi is making this into a stupid game? He is really pushing the boy's buttons.

"Fumetsu has a better chance at being hokage, then you do Naruto, and maybe the Kinzoku clan is better the Uchiha clan... Hmmm." Our baka sensei added

"Tsk" all I can hear Sasuke say.

"Help me out Fumetsu-chan! We're on teams aren't we?" .....Fumetsu...chan?

"Fumetsu? A-are you okay?" The boy says.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'm fine." I say quickly. No one has called me that for years.... Oh, Sora, I miss you, more then anything.

"Just focus on the tree and your feet, rather then Sasuke." I say waving him off and walking to Kakashi.

"I wanna which team mates......" I hear Sasuke's thoughts explode through out my head.

I was never able to hear thoughts so clearly, before. Oh, wait, I remember now. That black liquid I drank improved my skills.... And that weird letter given to me, did something to my Kekei Genkai. The vines never grew so fast before, and I seem to black out often. My body is probably not use to this stuff.

~Flash back~

I was looking through my mother's box and I read a few letters that my mother left for me.

"These black liquids, will improve your chakra skills, Nin-Justu skills, Ryuketsuko skills, and your object-jumping skills." Object-jumping? What's that?

"Do Not, I repeat, Do Not over drink this. The liquid is meant for once every two years." Once, every two years....

"I love you, Tsubaki." Ha, 'Tsubaki' it's been a long time sense I've heard that nickname. Tora called me that all the time. I guess it was from the flowers on my writs. She never saw me as "Fumetsu" it was always Tsubaki to her.

I'll kill them all one day. They'll beg for their lives, like I did as a child.

~Flash back end~

"Can you inform me on all the action I missed while I was out cold? Twice." I asked

"Zabuza is still alive-"

"He died?!" I cut him off. He sighs and says "No, he was saved by a young Anbu, he put him into a death state." That was Tora's favourite. She put herself in that state to freak out her comrades.

"What rank is the mission now?" I asked

"Rank B, but, I could be an A. Depends on that Zabuza." He says that like he knows what's gonna happen.

"Oh.... Well, about my training. When can we start?" I say excitedly

"Oh right! I want you to sit here." Kakashi says, pointing at the ground.

"Oh, okay." I say unknowingly.

"Activate stage one, then stage two, then three, and try stage four." He said "try"........ "I'll get your comrades, and you'll guess who is who, alright?" He finished

"Okay." I answered. This isn't going to be hard at all. I already know what blood type Naruto is, and also Sasuke. Sakura will be the one I don't know.

"Activate, first stage Ryuketsuko!"

Everything went dark, almost, as if it were night, and I can see nothing but darkness. Foot steps came from behind me, this person was taller, and had a different blood type from the boys. It can't be Sakura, she's too short. Kakashi.....

"I thought you said you were going to bring my team mates?" I asked him.

"I ask them to stay as far as 20-40 metres away from you." He says happily. How dose he even know my first stage limits? I can only reach up to 17 feet. Is he trying to break me or help me?

"Ugh, alright. I'll try again." I sigh

I reactivated my Ryuketsuko, and stretched it as far as I can.

"It hurts, Kakash." I said, closing one eye tightly.

"Keep trying." Was all he said. Asshole.

I tried for 20 minutes straight, and I could see farther then I did before.

"How long are we training f-" I stopped.

I saw Sakura's blood lines. Well, I think that's Sakura's, she's the only one that I'm not sure of.

I threw a kunai to her direction, and heard her scream. Yup, that's Sakura.

"Well done, Fumetsu. Now you just have to find Naruto and Sasuke." Kakashi sang out.

...

I've found Naruto up in the trees 37 metres away from me, but I still haven't found Sasuke.

"We've been doing this for days! Can I go eat something now?!" I begged Kakashi

"One hour isn't a day, you can still keep going. You'll eat later." He replied while cheaply sparing with Sakura.

"Ugh fine." I say. Well, I did improve a lot. My first stage Ryuketsuko, can see up to 43 metres, and my second stage limit was 56 metres, and it is now 60 metres, it also can sense blood from 62 metres. Kakashi made Naruto and Sasuke go as far as 70-100 metres away. Which isn't far at all. Good thing, Kakashi doesn't know all my limits.

"Activate, stage three Ryuketsuko!" I say, doing hand signs. This limit is 106 metres.

It only took 5 minutes to find the orange blob, Naruto, but I still haven't found Duckbutt.

"Where are you?" I whispered to myself. I can't believe he is actually still doing this, it's been, like, half hour, since I found Naruto.

I turn my body the other way, and scanned high and low.

"There you are!" I say quietly, he was under a tree..... As I was about to pull out my kunai, I saw, that Kakashi brought my bow down here. I'll startle him instead. I scanned the area again, just incase he moved when I wasn't looking.

What? Is he sleeping? His blood isn't rushing like it was, an hour ago.....

Perfect. Now, I can scare the living hell out of him.

I pick up my bow, and grab an arrow. I stand up, aim..... *Shoot!*

The arrow goes flying past trees and shrubs

_______________________

Vote and Comment!!