Chapter17

Chapter17
I haven't made a Sasuke's POV in awhile. Oh yeah, instead of "feet" I've changed it to "metres"
Sorry for the late update._. I have emotional problems right now._. Ps. OMFG, thank you for 2k reads! You are all so awesome!
__________________________

Sasuke's POV

Fumetsu found Naruto under six minutes, she haven't found me yet and it's been about 15 minutes. I think she's looking in the same place, I'm on her left, about 93 metres away. After this, Kakashi said we can get back to training after we've finished helping Fumetsu, but I'm not sure if I'll go, I'm pretty pooped. In about five minutes I fell asleep under a tree, not too out in the open.

~Dream~

I was in a familiar room alone.
"I'm scared, I'm afraid, I'm alone." A voice said, behind the door, repeating the same words over and over. I walk open the door and see three anbu, talking, then I see the same 7year old Fumetsu sobbing in a corner.

"She has really lost it. She won't say anything else but that." One of the Anbu said. There's blood all over her. I walk over to another room, to only see a body of a tiny girl.

Sora.

There was blood everywhere on the floor and a trail of it leading to Fumetsu. I leave the mess and see more Anbu in the room. They're whispering to each other. "I can't believe that clan, still want her." A female Anbu said. "Her father even killed their first son. Wasn't it because the boy had the Moe budō?" Another said. "I don't know, I thought, he just really didn't want another kid." They're getting on my nerves. How could they possibly say things like this in front of Fumetsu?

I walk out of the house and see a young girl about 16 or 17. She had short jet black hair, thin waste, and these wicked eyes. They looked, as if she were a tiger and half human. This girl wore black cloak with red clouds, that were outlined with white, at the bottom. I feel like I've seen this in a dream. She lifts her hand and rested it in my head. "Tiny Itachi." She said. Tiny Itachi? How dare she call me a disgraceful name! But, how dose she know Itachi? "You're Sasuke Uchiha? Am I right?" She asked

"Yes..." I answer. "Good, dream jumping is too damn hard at times" she says pinching her nose bridge. "Dream jumping?" I say. "No time to explain, look, you make it obvious that you have feelings for Tsubaki- I mean- Fumetsu." Feelings for Fumetsu? No way..... "It's very important you know, once she has activated the last part of-" she disappeared all of a sudden and my ear stung. "Wake up, Duckbutt! I've found you!" I hear a faint voice coming from every direction.

~Dream end~

Ow! My ear.... I hold my right ear and feel a warm liquid. I look to to my right and see an arrow, this is one of her arrows. "Fumetsu....!" I say angrily. This arrow had writing on it. It says "Ninja Art: Rope-" before I could finish reading it a large rope ties round my body tightly and at the speed of light. "Oops, I used the wrong arrow...." Fumetsu called out, coming under the tree. The arrow cut my ear, and there's blood dripping on my clothes. "I'm bleeding..." I say

"Aww, poor muffin!" She teased. Fumetsu crawls closer to me and pulls out a small jar from her pouch. She comes even closer, our faces are almost touching. My face is getting hot.

"Are you going to show me your ear or not?" She said with her beautiful soft voice- I-I mean-what.... Her face goes a light red. Damn it, she heard my thoughts... I-I need to be careful.

I turn my head and she opens the jar. Fumetsu applies a cream to a cut from the arrow the nicked me.

The jar turned out to be ointment. It hurt when dabbed it on. "This will heal the cut faster."

"Can you get these ropes off me?" I ask

"I would but, this happens." She touches the rope not and she twitches then spits blood.

"Hey! If it's going to hurt you, don't touch it!" I say.

"Oh, please, that was only the weakest one a had." She says, whipping her mouth. "You'll have to wait until it wears off..." She sits beside me and looks up at the sky.

We were in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. The ropes started to fade away

Yes! Finally, I can stretch my arms. I lift up my arms as high as I can, until I felt something fall on my lap. I look down and see Fumetsu asleep.

"Ka-wa-ii...." I whisper

I pick her up bridal style and carry her to a bigger tree, and restart training with that big dobe.

I make sure I was able to see Fumetsu from where I was training.

Fumetsu's POV

~Dream~

I woke up lying bed in a dark room. It had a lonely feeling in side.

"You look so beautiful, Fumetsu-chan. You've grown so much." A familiar voice was heard. I look turn my head and see ane-chan.

Tora-chan

"T-Tora! Tora-chan!" I cry out and trying to reach out my arms, but my body wouldn't move. But, I want to hug her so much.

Tora looks older now, she looks as if she were no longer 15years old.

"Shhh, Calm down, it's okay." She said softly, stroking my head. I notice something she was wearing.... That cloak from my dream.... That horrible dream, where I become a monster......

"Fumetsu, I need you to be strong for me, no, for mama and Sora." Tora said standing up. The room became lighter. There was sun shining in through a window. As Tora was about to close the blinds, I realized, the sun was burning my body.

I scream in pain, Tora closes the blinds and runs over to me, then says "The pain becomes real, only if you freak out." She rubs my head.

"If you become strong enough, we may be even to see each other again-"

"But, you're dead." I cut her off.

"No, Fumetsu, I faked my death to stall those low life bastards. They thought I was you, they even took a sample of my blood just to make sure." Tora says. "But, I saw you, that katana stabbed through your heart, there was blood splatter on those men-" I was cut off

"I'm still here, I'm not dead-"

"Then why am I so alone inside?!" I screamed. "Why don't you come home?!" I screamed again.

"I'm a rouge ninja! I can't come home! Even if I wanted to! And as sure as hell I want to come back! But, I've killed innocent people, Tsubaki!" She snapped. She never says my nick name when she's upset..

We sit in silence for a bit.

"I'm sorry, Tora-chan.." I say

Then all of a sudden, she grips my neck and holds me up against a wall.

"You'll never get to see your sister again, you'll be in hell by then." This isn't Tora!

"Tora!!" I screamed out, and I moved my body. I thrashed around and screamed louder and louder.

"Wake up, Fumetsu! Wake up!" I heard Tora's voice, which was starting to sound like Sasuke's.

~Dream end~

___________________
Thanks for waiting! Vote and comment!