Chapter4

Chapter4

__________________________

It was lunch hour, I went to my training grounds with my lunch.

I sat under a tree and ate. rice balls and sushi rolls. After eating, I hear loud a crunching noise, almost, as if someone were spying on me. I checked their chakra signature.

"One, two. Two people." I mumbled to myself.

"You can come out now Ino and Sakura!" I yelled

"H-how did you know it w-was us?" Ino said.

"This is one of the first times I heard her talk..." Sakura thought.

"Don't be stupid. I can tell by your chakra signature's." I replied

"Hurry up and say it Sakura!" Ino said in a whisper voice.

"Okay!" She replied "Why do you try so hard to pretended you hate Sasuke! Everyone knows you like him!"

I gave them a blank stare and said "I would never like that I'm-too-good-for-you boy." That boy is full of himself. "And I think he has a problem with me." I added.

"What kind of problem?" Ino asked

"I don't know. Ask him, not me." I said back.

"Stop acting like a b*tch! And stop playing hard-to-get for Sasuke!" Sakura yelled.

"I don't have time for this. I'm going to leave. Alright?" I said calmly then got up and walked away. I didn't even have time to train. Oh well. I headed to the academy and then the class room and waited.

Hours pasted and squad 7 are the only ones here.

"He's late!" Naruto yelled.

"What if he's not even a guy?" I muttered while sitting on the table.

"Naruto, sit down!" Sakura scolded.

"I don't wanna." Said Naruto

"Why did everyone else go with their sensei and we didn't!" Naruto yelled. He placed an eraser in the door way and said, "That's what he gets for being late! Hehehehh." He laughed.

A hand reached the door and opened it, then the eraser plopped on a man with white hair and a mask covering his nose and mouth. His hand band covers his left eye and he was wearing the Jonin vest. I'm guessing this is our new sensei.

"He's suppose to be an elite ninja, and he fell for that?" Sasuke thought.

"My first impression of this group was, you are all idiots." The man said.

We left the room and went outside.

"Let's introduce ourselves." The man said.

"How? You go first." Sakura said.

"Okay. My name is Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate, um. I don't feel like telling you. Hobbies, well I have lots of hobbies. My dream, I haven't thought about it." He only said his name..... "You on the right, it's your turn." Kakashi said.

"Okay! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! Things I like-" that's all I heard of him after dozing off.

When I woke up from daydreaming, it was Sasuke's turn.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot of things and there aren't many things I do like. I do not have a dream, because I'm going to make it a reality; to kill a certain somebody." He said coldly.

"I hope he doesn't mean me." Naruto thought.

"Alright, last one."

"My name is Fumetsu Kinzoku. I like archery, sketching and training. I hate, well, almost everything and everyone. My hobby is traveling. My dream is, well, my goal is too find and kill the monster who murdered my loved ones; There, I'm done." I said calmly.

"That was unexpected." Kakashi thought.

"The ending was cold and creepy..." Naruto mumbled.

"The five of us going to do task together. A survival test."

"Huh? A survival test?" Said Naruto.

"What is the test for? Aren't we already Genin?" I thought to myself.

"If I tell you the answer, you're not going to like it." Said Kakashi-Sensei

"Can you just tell us? I really don't want to be here right now." I said loudly.

"Only nine of you will be chosen as Genin, and eighteen of you will be sent back to the academy." Kakashi told.

"What were the Genin test for then?" Naruto asked.

That's when I stopped listening for a few seconds.

"Tomorrow morning we'll meet at the training grounds." Tomorrow? "Oh yeah, don't eat breakfast. You might vomit."

That's gross.

_______________________

So short. I know;-; Vote and Comment please!