Chapter24

Chapter24

Sorry it's kinda late, because I've moved to a new house! And I have to start unpacking my things, so I won't be able to update as fast. Oh yeah, how's the new cover, eh? Haha

__________________

I sat on the sofa in the living room, at home. I read one of clan scroll's to learn about object jumping and my abnormal abilities. I found nothing on this mind reading thing, but I found useful information about this object jumping.

"Only very few individuals have this ability- blah blah blah...." I read out loud. I roll up the scroll and set it on the coffee table in front of me.

I looked at the clock and sighed.

3:52am

I haven't slept for six days.... These damned nightmares are ruining my life. When ever I sleep I get nightmares. It was always like this, but I never tried to avoid sleeping like I am now. I got up, then turned off the lamp and went to my room. I laid on my bed and stared out the window. My bed faced the east and my window did as well. I always used to wake up to the sun with Sora when she slept with me...

I let my mind trail off as I stared out the window.

I felt my eyes shutting slowly, and I couldn't keep them open anymore.

As soon as they shut, I fell asleep. It was weird, because, I never was able to think clearly in my dreams before. It's like, I'm not even sleeping.

My surroundings were complete darkness, I didn't bother to move around.

...

Sasuke's POV

"Where is that Fumetsu...." Kakashi itched his head. It's been an hour and Fumetsu still isn't here, and we suppose to clean the gutters at 4:30 today.

"She's usually here first or second!" Naruto yelled. "She's going to get us in trouble!" Sakura cried.

"Unless... She's in trouble right now!" Naruto yelled and Sakura whacked him. They're so idiotic....

"If everyone isn't here, I'm leaving..." I say and walk away. Naruto blabbed about how easy I give up and other things that I don't care about. As I walked home with my hands in my pockets, there were about three girls squealing and giggling. One of them walked up to me and said, "Hey, Sasuke~kun! Wanna go out on a date?" I looked at her for a bit and turned her down. She looked a little upset.

I walked away and walked into the apartment building, instead of going to my apartment, I went out the back door of the building to walk to Fumetsu's compound. I didn't want to be followed by a bunch a girls.

Once I got to her compound gates, I jumped over and walked to the head family home.

I knocked on the door a few times and waited. I knocked again, but there was no answer. I tried one more time, but still no answer. I got a little worried. I turned the door knob and knocked as I walked in.

"Fumetsu, I'm coming in." I shut the door and took off my shoes. I walked to the kitchen and looked around for her.

"Not here.." I whispered to myself. I walked into the living room, but she wasn't there either. I sat down and sighed. I don't feel like checking the bedrooms, I mean, what's the point? No one sleeps at 5:30 in the afternoon... I saw a scroll on the coffee table and picked it up.

"Jumping" it read. That's stupid, who would make a scroll on jumping? I set the scroll down and walked to Fumetsu's bedroom. I knocked, but there was no answer, I walked in anyways and shut the door behind me.

The covers on the bed were wrinkled and were moved. My eyes were trailing a sleeping Fumetsu. She slept peacefully. Almost as if she weren't even alive. I walked to hear and knelt down closer or her face. Something looks different, but I can't put my finger on it.

I backed up a little a lightly shook her. "Fumetsu... Wake up" I said while shaking her awake. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked.

"What time is it..." She said as she sat up and looked at the clock. "Damnit..." She said under her breath, she rubbed her eyes and stretched. I looked at her hair and said "You're hair is...."

"Huh?" She looked at her hair. "Oh... Yeah... It's curly.." She finished. "But isn't it straight?" I asked tilting my head. "Um, no. I use this hair product to keep it straight for a week... I guess its wearing off" she smiled.

"What do you know, the girl who doesn't care what she looks like, uses hair products." I teased. "Shut up, I only use it because my hair pokes my eyes!" She lightly blushed. "It's not even that curly." I say "It gets curlier buy the hour, Duck-" she stopped.

"What was that?" I smirked "nothing.." She got up and picked up her brush. She brushed her hair roughly, and walked out her room, and I followed. She went into the kitchen and grabbed an apron. She tied it and turned on the stove, then pulled out a pot and filled it up with water, and she set it on the stove.

"What's the big hurry?" I sat down on a chair.

"I'm hungry... I didn't eat at all yesterday or today.." She said as she pulled out a cutting board and a knife. "Can you grab me four tomatoes and the temari sauce?" She said as she grabbed dried rice from the cupboard. I got up and grabbed the tomatoes and soy sauce and set them beside her. She washed her hands and poured the rice into the water, that was starting to boil.

"That's a lot." I say, leaning onto the counter.

"Are you not not going to eat?" She smirked. She began to cut the tomatoes. Her hair kept falling to her face as she cut.

She sighed and flipped her hair to the side, but it didn't help. I looked at the table and saw a hair band and picked it up. I went behind Fumetsu and began to form a pony tail on her hair.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused."Helping" I answer before she flinched.

"Ow..." Fumetsu cut herself by mistake with the knife. Her finger started to bleed heavily. I grabbed her hand and began to examine her cut. I place my lips on her cut and began to suck on her finger.

I don't know why, but, I like the way her blood tastes. It doesn't smell or taste like normal blood.

"Why do you do that?" I hear her say. I stopped and whipped my mouth. "I don't know..." I answer walking to the sink. I washed my hands and took off my headband.

"Since you're injured, I'll help you cook." I smirked "Fine." She answered.

I followed her orders as we both cooked and had a few laughs. Once we finished we ate together.

"Hey, you said you wanted to talk about something, last week?" I say, resting my chin on my hand.

"Right..." She folded her arms on the table and leaned forward.

"I'm leaving in two years and I want you to tell Kakashi for me, I've already told the hokage... Even though he won't let me..." She says looking down

"Um yeah, sure, but why?" I say quickly

"I have to see someone. They mean everything to me-"

"Who is this person?" I ask cutting her off.

"Tora....." Fumetsu said quietly.

"Are you taking medication you're not supposed to take?-" "I'm not on drugs!" She slapped my hand lightly. She sighed and got up.

"I'm going to train, you coming?" Fumetsu said as she tightened her hair tie and picked up her bow and quiver. "Yeah." I sat up and put the plates near the sink.

We walked out the house and shut the door.

__________________

Sorry for the short chapter! Vote and Comment!