Chapter10

Chapter10
Oh my glob! 400 reads! Thanks guys!
_________________________

Fumetsu's POV

It's been a week of doing stupid D-rank missions. We had to find a lost cat, it was extremely boring, except when Naruto got attacked by the damn thing! Ha!

Of corse Naruto was whining about, how we get cheap missions all the time.

But today is just, well pretty normal. We didn't have any missions today, so I just decided to relax for the day.
I might train today too. I think I'm going to read mother's letter to me.

Maybe right now.

I get up from my bed them go into my closet.

I took the box and sat on my bed.

I took a deep breath. Then opened the box. I moved the bottles and paper around and grabbed the letter.

This is it. I'm reading mama's letter now.

"Dear, my darling, Fumetsu.

These papers in this box have special words that will activate your strongest abilities. Don't read them until you're ready.

You are a very very strong girl.

Each paper holds a spell that activates a certain part of the power you own.

There are numbers on each paper, they mean your age.

I want you to read each and every one of them on you're birthday.

Fumetsu, I love you very much.

Your father gave you this name, this strange name. I was going to name you Tsubaki, but your father didn't allow it. Fumetsu is what you are he said. Who would say such things?

After you read this letter, you must kill your very own father. I'm sorry my daughter. I love you."

All this damn paper? I pull out a paper from the box and it said "13" so I was suppose to open this last year?

I took a deep breath, I slowly opened the paper and looked the writing.

"魂のタッチ"

As soon as I saw that writing, I became dizzy. I got a little frightened, so I got up from the bed. Then it got worse, I almost fell over. 'Knock, knock, knock'

There was someone at the door, so I walked to the living room then opened the door. Everything was going black and my skin burned. When the door was fully opened, I fainted.

"Fumetsu!?" I could hear someone calling my name..... It's Sasuke.

Sasuke's POV

As soon as the door opened, Fumetsu fainted, and fell in my arms.

"Fumetsu?! Hey! What's the matter?" I picked her up and took her into the living room. I ran into the kitchen then grabbed a clean cloth and soaked it in cool water.

...

Every 5minutes I'd get up to wet the cloth again. I was worried. I really hope she's okay.

"Uh, ow." I hear Fumetsu say. She held her head then sat up.

"What the hell? How did I get here?" She asked herself.

She looked over to me and let out a small yelp.

"Jeez! You startled me."

"I startled you? You're the one who opened the door and fell out all of a sudden!" I argued