Chapter13

Chapter13

Just so y'all know, this story isn't all Lovey and Dovey. It's suppose to be Sweet and Cute. So none of dat lemon shit. Dats gross like, for realz guys.

__________________________

I untie the bath robe and get into the running shower. The hot water flattened and soaked my long black hair.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle and washed my hair, then rinsed off.

I stood there for awhile, relaxed my muscles. I'd usually take a bath instead of a shower, because my home doesn't own a shower and it'd cost a lot of my money to get one installed.

I hear the door slide open and then close.

"I'm not trading no matter what. I'm not going in there with baka Naruto." I say to Sakura, turning off the water.

"Wait don't come out!" I hear Sasuke scream out.

"Get Out You Perv!" I yell.

"I'm trying to grab the soap!" What the hell! Why dose he need the soap! There's some in the other bathroom!

"Kakashi-Sensei dropped the other one down the drain." He said, with a hint of annoyance. Baka sensei

I grab the bar of soap and hand it to Sasuke, without letting him see me.

"There. Get out now." I say. I hear the door slide open fast.

"Wait!....... Can you pass me a towel?" I asked shyly.

"Fine." He answered

*time skip*

Sasuke's POV

I lay on the bed and look up to the ceiling while Fumetsu is trying not to fall asleep again.

"Just sleep, you'll be tired in the morning." I whisper to her

"No, not again." She mumbled

She quickly sat up and covered her face in between her knees and chest.

"I can't sleep. He'll get me." She muttered

"Fine, I'll just get Kakashi then." I say, getting up from my bed.

"No! Don't leave me alone!" She jumped out of her bed at clinging on to my arm.

I felt my face go hot. I looked at her face, only to see the look of fear and loneliness. The beautiful vines that were once on her neck, are now on her face.

"I'm afraid he'll come. To take me away, to hurt me, to-" how did this little thing come to this? These nightmares she gets are getting worse by the week. "-kill me...." Fumetsu finished.

She shed a small tear and looked down to her feet. The grip she held on my arm became weaker and weaker.

"I'm s-sorry, just n-never mind what I said" she uttered lightly. What is so scary about these nightmares? Are they really that bad? They can't be as bad as seeing them in reality...

We stood there for a few seconds and she turned around to walk back to bed, but before she can take one step, I pulled her back and brought her into a hug from behind. My face became hotter, when Fumetsu gripped my shirt. We stood in a comfortable silence.

"Why?" She called out quietly.

"I don't know..." I say.

I loosened my grip on her waist and let her go.

"I've never had a meaningful hug in five and a half years" Fumetsu stated

"Me neither..." I replied. You would never think you would hug someone, especially after you've been living in pain and regret.

I grabbed her hand and led her to my bed. She sat down and looked at me.

"What?" I asked

"What is so scary about these nightmares? Are they really that bad? They can't be as bad as seeing them in reality. Right?" Fumetsu stated

"Huh?" I mumbled

"I'm repeating your thoughts you had a few minutes ago." She said "If you don't understand..... I could show you what I mean, then you'll understand, the fear I feel every night before bed." Fumetsu finished.

".........Ok" I paused then gave her my answer.

"Sit up straight, look at me, don't move." She bossed me.

"I'm not bossing you. I'm telling you what to do." She said sternly. Damn, I got to stop doing that....

I looked right into her big pale blue eyes.

She activated her eyes to the Kinzoku Chi- or the 'Ryuketsuko'. First her eyes were scarlett red with a light gray colour forming curves a round a jet black dot. Then it went to the same form but this time it had two more gray curves. I was a little startled when her right eye twitched.

"Relax, don't flinch." She said calmly

"One, two, three." Fumetsu counted

Everything around me went black and I felt a spinning sensation.

Every thing cleared up within seconds and it was really bright. I fluttered my eyes open and saw a two young girls. I was still in my own body, I was still able to move around on my own. One of the two girls, seemed about one or two years older then the other.

"D-don't cry Sora-chan, it's o-okay." The older one said, in between sobs.

"I wanted to be a big sister too!" Then youngest cried.

"Why?! Why did papa do that to mama?" She cried again.

"Papa said we shouldn't cry! Don't cry Sora! Please." The older begged

The child- Sora I'm guessing- ran into a room and slid the door fast and hard, causing it to make a loud noise.

The older child had the exact same futures as Fumetsu, and the younger kid looked like the little girl in Fumetsu's photo.

The Kinzoku sister's.

Then all of a sudden then mood in the room went pale and cold.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" A high pitched scream came from the room Sora went into.

"Sora-chan!" Little Fumetsu screamed out. She ran to the door, and I followed

I stood behind Fumetsu as she opened to door.

_____________________

Sorry for the lateness and the cliff hanger•-•