Chapter9

Chapter9

IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!

I hurt my finger and it's really hard to type;-;

Oh yeah! 300+ thank you guys so much!

________________________

Fumetsu's POV

I wake up to the sweet smell of oranges.

I can feel something wrapped around my body. Or someone.

I open my eyes and look up. And see Sasuke?!

I blush terribly and hide my face in his chest, then he pulls me in closer. I blush more.

Then I remember falling off the tree branch and hitting my head. Maybe he brought me home and he was tired? But, my nightmares..... What if I was freaking out in my sleep and he stayed here? Or he just, did whatever he wanted? Gosh.

I think he's waking up.... I pretend to sleep and role on my side, so he doesn't see my face.

Sasuke's POV

I slowly sit up and rub my face.

I open my eyes slowly and,

"Eh!?"

What?! Oh wait..... I remember now.....

I look over to Fumetsu, she's sleeping. Thank goodness.

I look over to the clock and it said

8:07am

We have to be at the Hokage's office at 12:00....

I sit up and go to the bathroom. Even though I'm not sure where it is.....

I check one door and open it.

Nope. It's a closet.

I check the next one, but this time it's a large room with a carpet and a lot of family pictures. This made me curious. I walked in the room and looked a picture of a young boy. Maybe Fumetsu's age when she was small. I looked at another, this photo had a woman. Young, smart, tall, unique and beautiful. She looks like Fumetsu.

"That's my mother." Fumetsu said quietly, in the door way.

"She looks like you." I say.

"Except I'm not beautiful like her." She said walking closer.

She thinks she's not beautiful? I certainly do... I mean uh....

I guess I shouldn't have came in here and kept looking for the bathroom....

"The bathroom is the second door to the left from here." Fumetsu said sternly.

I almost forgot she can do that....

"Thanks." I say leaving the room

Fumetsu's POV

Sasuke thinks that? He really thinks I'm....beautiful...?

Baka! Of course not. How stupid of me.

I go down stairs and start cooking breakfast.

Cut up tomatoes and carrots are okay, I guess.

I take off my gloves and wash my hands.

Sasuke's POV

I washed my face then looked in the mirror above the sink.

"Where's my headband?" I asked myself.

I'll check the bedroom.

I walk in to the the large room and look on the bed. The blankets are messy and wrinkled. I move the blanket aside from where I slept. There it is. I tie my headband on then left the room. I want downstairs, into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Thanks." Fumetsu said quietly.

"For what?" I asked

"For staying with me while I screamed like a child."

Damn it....

Fumetsu's POV

While he was upstairs, I used my Kekkei Genkai to figure out what happened.

Flashback~

Everything was black at first. Maybe that was from hitting my head.... Then it went gray. I could only hear things. I could hear Sasuke saying "Why are you talking nonsense? You're weird." Then I hear myself mumbling about Tora. I feel something on my jaw. Then it went black. I waited for a minute or so, then it was gray again, but this time I hear Sasuke yelling and I feel him trying to hold me down while I thrashed my body and screamed like a lunatic. I finally calmed down, and Sasuke was about to lay me down on the bed; I could tell by his movement, but I said something. I couldn't make out what I said. I felt Sasuke's arms around me and his soft voice saying "You're alright, you'll be safe." Then it went black.

End of Flashback~

"For staying with me while I screamed like a child." I told.

I looked over to him; he's looking down at his feet. I walked over to him and lifted his chin and....

Sasuke's POV

She kissed me. She actually kissed me...

I could help, but I kissed back, and pulled her into my embrace to deepen the kiss. I felt my face go hot. Her lips were soft and warm....

She pulled back, she looked shocked and had tripped over herself and fell.

She sat there for half a minute, trying to understand what she just did.

She blushed bright red and covered her mouth.

"Uh-I-uh, um, I'm s-sorry, I-I." She stuttered

"Uh, it's uh fine." I muttered.

We sat there in silence for three minutes.

Fumetsu's POV

I didn't mean to do that!!

I was just going to look at the scratch under his chin, but then, I slipped! And kissed him by mistake!!

I feel like a total idiot.

I stuttered while I apologized. How embarrassing.

I got up off the floor and tried again to look at the scratch.

I walked over to him a lifted up his chin to get a clear look at the wound.

"It happened by mistake." I told.

"It's, fine." Sasuke said, looking up at me.

"Where did the scratch come from?" I asked

"You." He replied.

Me? I scratched him? Probably last night....

"Sorry. It's a bad scratch. I'll get the ointment out." I apologized.

I go into the cupboard and grab the jar, then tossed it over to Sasuke. He caught it and applied it to me wound.

I wash my hands again the continue cooking.

I feel so stupid right now.

________________________

I know! I know! It's really fuckin' late!!!!! And short

;-; Vote and Comment!