Chapter14

Chapter14

_________________________

Sasuke's POV

As Fumetsu slides the door open, she had the look of complete fear in her pale blue eyes and froze in place.

I look into the room, to only see the small child on the floor covered in her own blood. Her neck was slit and Sora's eyes looked...... Dead.

Little Fumetsu scream bloody murder, and dropped to her knees.

"Damn, I got the wrong girl." A man's voice said. Both me and Funetsu looked up to see a man with a bloody katana in his hand.

"S-satsujinsha...." ((Murderer)) Fumetsu squeaked out.

This man had had glowing forest green eyes. He was wearing a dark blue cloak and also had snow white hair.

"I'll just have to kill you right now, since we need your blood to open the gates." The man said.

Her blood? What gates?

"No" Fumetsu's voice sounded mature and a lot stronger.

I turn around to see her, looking a lot older. Around 16 or 17.

"I won't let you kill off the Kinzoku clan.... I'll just have to kill the Fuyu clan before you kill mine." Her voice said coldly.

Sora's body was no longer on the floor.

"I'll avenge my family. I'll have your heads." She sounded even colder then before.

Her eyes went completely blank. Her pupil was the only thing that stood out. In a matter of seconds, the vines that were once on her neck are now on her eyes. Her eyes glowed blue, her skin went paler then ever, she was no longer wearing her purple shirt or black pants. She wore a black cloak that had red clouds with white lines outlining them.

She lifted her arm and whispered..

"Moebudo"

...

Then everything went black. I felt the same spinning feeling again. I opened my eyes, to see Fumetsu sweating and taking slow deep breaths.

"I-I'm sorry-" I say before blacking out and remembering nothing.

Fumetsu's POV

"Damn. I think I made it too realistic..." I muttered.

I lifted Sasuke's body off mine, and lay him on his bed.

I wipe away my sweat on my head then sit next to Sasuke.

I let my mind trail off to nowhere. I then remember what Naruto was cut off by Sasuke, when he said something like, "Sasuke did-" I'll just have to use Ryuketsuko on Sasuke's memories then.

I rest my hand over his head and activate my Ryuketsuko.

After seeing what he did, I feel my face go red hot.

"Damn you. Why did it have to be you? I mean, Sakura could've did CPR on me...." I whispered

I crawl back into bed and lay there.

And that's when the anxiety kicked in. As soon as I thought about sleep.

I didn't want to sleep anymore. I sit up and looked over to Sasuke. Maybe he wouldn't mind if I.... Nope. Don't even think about it Fumetsu. Don't you dare.....

I got out of bed and sat next to Sasuke again.

I felt my face go hot when I saw his face.

He looked peaceful....

I felt peaceful just by looking at him...

I crawl into the blankets with him, I felt my face go even hotter when he wrapped his arm's around me.

He tugged onto my wool sweater and squeezed my sweatpants.

I closed my eyes tightly, then leaned into him and I let the darkness consume me.

*6:18AM*

Sasuke's POV

I wake up to a welcoming light with a warm and soft plushy thing.

I squeeze the plushy thing and sit up, then stretch my upper body.

Fumetsu's POV

I felt a very very strong squeeze around my waist and say "Ow, that hurts."

____________________

Vote and Comment