Chapter20

Chapter20

Sorry! I have a lot on my mind lately, I'm so sorry for the late update and I'm going to have to make this chapter short. I'm sorry for the delay!!!

_____________________

We walked to the building site all together in an awkward silence. I couldn't help but stare at Sasuke's Bandages that were loose and slightly showing from under his wrist warmers. Why dose he even have them? I'll ask him- wait, no I can't....I kept walking and tried to ignore his bandages. I looked forward and hummed to myself.

"Hey, Fumetsu!" Sakura ran up to me. She said my name as if we were friends... I looked at her straight in the eye with a slight glare. "So you have a sister named Tora? Like that-uh-um-cat that-um-we caught last week?" She said quietly. I might of frightened her a little...

"....yeah...." I answer her.

"Why is Tora her name?" She asked

"She has a Kekei Genkai, that has tiger-like features..."

"But, I thought the Kinzoku clan had only the Ryuketsuko and the Moebudo!" She yelled and clenched her fists as they were close to her chest.

"Well, my mother's great grand mother married a man, that wasn't from our clan.... I can't remember which clan he was from, but anyways, their clan Kekei Genkai had to do something with animals.... Tora ended up having the Kekei Genkai in her blood, and that's why she has tiger-like looks...." I say looking down to the dirt road as we walk to the building site.

It became silent again and I began to hum to myself again.

...

Once we got to the bridge I sat down, crisscrossed, where the bridge started and pulled a kunai to sharpen.

Sasuke sat beside me and Sakura and Kakashi-Sensei followed.

"Um, Fumetsu, I'm sorry about, this morning-" Sasuke said, looking down to his knees.

"Let's pretend this never happened, starting now. Okay?" I say quickly

"Okay." He nodded.

I didn't want to forget, though, but I also wanted too. But, I know what happens when I get to close. I always, always get hurt in some way. Forgetting is the right thing to do. It always, is.

I began to sharpen my kunai, in silence until we heard a scream from Sakura.

We ran as fast as we could towards the bridge builder and Sakura.

We stood in front and behind Tazuna, making sure no harm can get through to him. Mist started to surround us and it got thicker by the second.

"Don't move from your spots!" Kakashi-Sensei yelled. "You can easily get lost in this Justu...." He finished

I activated Ryuketsuko and drawn, about an ounce of my blood from my wrist and hid it in my mouth.

The only thing I could do is wait for a perfect time to use it.

_____________________

Vote and Comment