Chapter18

Chapter18

Thanks guys, for sticking around and reading my story, it really helps

___________________

Sasuke's POV

"Wake up, Fumetsu! Wake up!" I yell, shaking Fumetsu. I was worried, these nightmares are getting pretty bad. She started screaming and thrashing around out of no where.

"What's the matter with Fumetsu-chan?" Naruto asked. We were in the middle of training our asses off when she started to freak out.

She finally stop screaming and sat up quickly, gasping and shaking.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked. I thought she would say something like: "I'm fine" or "it was only a dream" but instead, she cried and hugged me tightly.

"Hehe, you got a thing for Fumetsu-chan, huh?" Naruto whispered teasingly to me.

"Tsk, no." I say quickly "Go get Kakashi-Sensei, we're too worn out from training, to carry her to the house ourselves anyway." I say, holding Fumetsu close to me. It's dark enough for Naruto not to see me doing so

"Okay, I bet you want alone time too, hehe." He chuckled.

He managed to walk on his own to the trail.

I look down to Fumetsu's shivering body, and say "Are you okay? I heard you screaming someone's name. You were crying for help and thrashing everywhere." She only squeezed me tighter. I did the same. I hear her soft breaths and her, now steady heart beat.

'Duh dum, duh dum, duh dum' it was a pleasant sound.

"I'm scared..." Fumetsu whispered.

"Please don't let me go..." She held even tighter.

I noticed something strange when she said that.

She didn't even open her mouth.

"I-I'm sending my thoughts to your head, so I don't h-have to say it out loud....."

Well that explains a lot... So I don't have to talk out loud to you? I can say anything without anyone else hearing, besides you? That's cool. It's even better, when you're a shinobi, you can share your plan without enemies hearing-

"I have to tell you something when we get be to the village."

O-Okay.... But I'm going to be a bit busy.

"I'll wait until you're done with your business then." Her thoughts sound so clear...

We heard rustling in the bushes and tense up. I pull Fumetsu closer to me and look every where.

"Why dose my body hurt...." Fumetsu mumbles to herself.

"Oh! There you are Sasuke-kun! We couldn't find you! I was so worried." Sakura cried out, with a bright flash light shinning at our faces. Fumetsu slightly pushed me away, quickly.

"I hope you weren't afraid or anything." Kakashi teased. Well, being left in the dark not being able to move very well isn't a safe feeling.

"I need my bow..." Fumetsu got up.

She stumbled half ways into the place where her bow was, but fell and yelped.

"Ah! It hurts!.... It hurts to walk!" She squeezed her caff

I got up, but then I fell to my knees. Maybe training hard is bad at times...

"I'll get your bow, Fumetsu and Sakura, take Sasuke to the house I'll take Fumetsu." Kakashi ordered