Chapter7

Chapter7

This chapter has a lot of POV changing! Might be a little confusing•o•

________________________

Fumetsu's POV

We're almost near the compound and it's about 2:40pm.

We walk in silence until we're at the entry.

"You still live in a compound?" Sasuke asked

"Yeah, it's nice and quiet, but what sucks, is that some boys come by and ruin my mood."

"Boys? Oh yeah.... All the guys went after her for years now..." Sasuke thought.

I open the gate and we walk in.

Sasuke's POV

There's so many empty houses. So many.

We walk up to a large house and Fumetsu opens the door with a key.

"Make yourself at home." She said walking up the stairs then into a room. I sat on a chair in the kitchen. I see a book, it said "Sketch Booklet" on the cover. Oh, it's Fumetsu's sketch book. The one she's always on at school....

Fumetsu's POV

I head to my room, and get a clean brown T-shirt out of my dresser. A damn T-shirt.

I take off my long-sleeve and choker then, slip on the T-shirt. I didn't care if my marks showed, It's hot anyways, plus it's just Sasuke who'll see them, right?

I walk out and go to the kitchen.

Sasuke's POV

I hear Fumetsu coming the put down the book.

Once she has got in here, she goes to the fridge and she's wearing a T-shirt? There are marks all over her arms and neck. The Moe Budō..... They're quite beautiful, actually. She throws a water bottle to me and I catch it. Fumetsu sits at the table and says, "First of all, you can't tell anyone about these marks!" She rubs her neck.

"No problem." I answer before taking a drink of the water. Why is it so hot today?

"I don't know much about this Justu myself, my mother couldn't teach me everything." Fumetsu says. I guess she's right. Fumetsu has been alone for awhile. Unless...... Never mind.

"The Moe Budō is known for burning the enemy." She said with a stern voice, she then lifted her hand and..........

Fumetsu's POV

I let the black vine touch Sasuke's arm then his face. He flinched but stopped.

"You said it burns-" I cut him off and said, "It burns the enemy and the enemy only. You are not the enemy unless I sense, that you are."

I pull the vine back and point to my neck.

"The vines on my neck rise up to my face when I'm angry. For an example, when Sakura thought something, I became angry and one or two vines had went up my jaw line." I explain before taking a drink.

"Where do the vines come from?" Sasuke asked.

I point to my wrist, then the other.

Sasuke's POV

Camellia flowers? They're placed on her both of her wrists... The bright red is amazing.....

"Sometimes they rise up when I'm afraid.." Fumetsu said quietly

"Why? Why is your name Fumetsu?" I asked, breaking the silence. Fumetsu looked surprised when I asked.

"Fumetsu.... The meaning is Immortal. Right?" I spoke again.

"Uh, well, I'm not sure either.... But my mother gave me a letter to read once I get older." She told. Fumetsu gets up and goes into the same room again. What's up with leaving me here?

"Are you going to come, or what?" Fumetsu said, poking out her head.

I walk up to the room and wait while Fumetsu goes into a walk-in closet.

This is probably her room, there is a dresser, a huge bed, the closet, a desk and a patio that is high above the ground. Fumetsu comes out with a small box and sits on the bed then patted beside her. I sat on the bed, next to her. She opens the box and there are a lot of written papers and bottles of black liquid. Then out of all the papers she picked out only one. It read, "Fumetsu Kinzoku"

She turned to me and said, "should I read it now? Or just-" she have been cut off by a loud thump. The box was tipped over and letters and the bottles were everywhere on the floor.

"Damn it." I could hear Fumetsu mumble.

She knelt down and picked up the papers. I did the same. Once we've got all of the letters in the box, I see one left and pick it up. "Sora Kinzoku" who is Sora?

"That was my little sisters letter form my mother." She had a sister?

"Where is she now?" I asked

"She's gone." I'm an idiot. It's obvious, that her younger sister, is, uh.

"I don't plan on talking about that any time soon." She said, before walking into the closet with the box. I go back into the kitchen and sit quietly.

Fumetsu's POV

I put mama's box back and change into my long sleeve then put my choker back on. I grabbed the door nob then stopped. My hands were covered with marks.

"This only happens when..." I said very quietly.

I put on my favourite pare of gloves.

My gloves where leather and a dirty looking red, that only showed my fingers and thumb.

I went into the kitchen and asked Sasuke, "You wanna go out for a walk?"

"Yeah, sure." He said coolly. He sat up and put his hands in the pockets of his shorts, then we leave

I still think he's full of himself.

______________________

For fluff sakes. I hate making short chapters! Vote and Comment!