Outcast - Junkrat x Reader

Sorry I forgot this story is different I really don't know what to write at the moment.

--------------------

'Outcast' that's the first thing that popped into my head when I heard the name Junkrat, he was annoying, disrespectful, a distraction to everyone around him, he always acted like an idiot. He is the definition of a 'class clown' and he knows it, he does it on purpose just to annoy me, and it really does. He never takes a bath and when he does, with in a few minutes he's already covered in soot all over again. He's always finding new ways to annoy me whether it's making a new bomb, putting glitter all over my room, throwing me into water or chopping my arm off with one of his bear traps. I can remember that day like it was yesterday... oh wait it was yesterday.

-------------

"Junkrat what do ya want this time?" I sighed with my eyes covered by a blindfold, he chuckled and pulled me along until we came to a stop, he ripped the blindfold off and screamed "surprise!" He pushed me, I stumbled backwards placing my hand on the pressure plate of his bear trap. It clamped shut on my right arm, the pain shot through my body "J-Jamison!!!" I cried and screamed, I couldn't feel anything but the pain in my arm, I could feel the blood pouring down my arm. Roadhog came over pulling out a machete, he grabbed my shoulder and began chopping where the bear trap shut. I was in so much pain, tears rolling down my face as Roadhog held me still, usually I don't feel so much pain but this is like nothing I've ever felt before. Junkrat realized that this wasn't a joke anymore, that he has finally gone too far, that he has caused a problem, he stood frozen in shock, he didn't know what to do, he knew I was going through the pain he did when he lost an arm. I tried to stay awake, but slowly I was losing consensus "R-oadie I can't s-see"

"Stay with me y/n, just keep on looking at me, y/n can you hear me?" Roadhog cut the lower part of my arm off, he picked me up and started running towards Mercys office. The last thing I saw was the horror on Junkrat face as I looked over Roadhogs shoulder, tears ran down his face, there was no smile on his face this time.

-------------

It was now the morning I'd just woken up and had breakfast, I didn't really know what was going on but Roadhog filled me in on what happened yesterday. I looked down at my arm... well what's left of it, I wasn't happy with what Junkrat had done however Roadhog told me how sorry he was and how bad he felt about what he had done, which he should feel bad, he should be sorry, I shouldn't talk to him ever again... but I knew I would. I was never able to stay mad at him, he was my brother after all and that's what siblings do they annoy each, get each mad but sometimes they can go overboard just like Junkrat did. I love my brother, always have and always will, we might not act like it at times but everyone knows we do. Ever since we got split up in Australia I knew I had to find him and that's why I joined Overwatch, I knew they'd help me but I soon found out Junkrat was part of Overwatch. My own brother Jamison Fawkes, the mess up, the jokester, the crazy bomberman, it was crazy how could he be part of Overwatch but that doesn't matter because now both of us are together again and apart of Overwatch.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed while Mercy made sure my arm was perfectly fine and I was ready to go. "So Doc, how am I? Am I all good to go?" I asked

"Yes you are Ms Fawkes but how are you going to cope with one arm?" Mercy got up and gathered up her things, I sighed "Doc, ya know I hate it when ya call me 'Ms Fawkes' and yeah I'd say I'm capable with one arm"

"Sorry y/n, I'll see you later" Mercy left the room giving me a smile. Just after Mercy left Junkrat entered the room, his head hung down, his hands held behind his back, he took small steps towards my bed. "Jamison Fawkes I am very mad at you" I stood up, stopping my Aussie accent, I always did that so Junkrat knew I was mad at him, Junkrat said nothing but he made a sad whining noise. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?" We stood there for a few seconds in silence "haha I'm jokin' mate, I'm not mad at cha', I love ya bro" I put my arms around him and squeezed him.

"Are you tryin' to break my ribs" he tried getting out of my hug

"Well, if I did we'd be even" I laughed and finally let go

"I'm sorry sis, I didn't mean for ya to land on the bear trap, actually I did but not your arm, it was for your leg like last time, remember?" He murmured

"Yeah I remember but I forgive ya this time, but I'll get ya back for this...trust me" I pushed him backwards to the ground and we both laughed.

---------------------

It been a few weeks now and I've been managing just fine with one arm. I've been doing the same jobs I've always done, sadly I can't go into battle with one arm, which sucks because I love going out to battle. It was our day off, everyone went and did their own thing, it's not like I could do much so I stayed at the base. I went around cleaning my room, the dinner hall, the 'movie night' room, the training hall and even attempted to clean Junkrat and Roadhogs shack outside. Junkrat didn't like the idea of me clean his 'room' so he chased me out, he does usually do that...unless he's hiding something.

I put on some shoes that fully cover my feet cause you never know what's on the floor in their shack, grabbed some gloves and long clothes. I snuck into their shack, I quietly hid in their wardrobe when I heard the door swing open. Suddenly Junkrats loud, crazy, annoying voice stormed in and across to the other side of the room "hurry up Roadie I need to finish this before y/n gets suspicious!" 'Well too late for that Jamie' I smirked

"Wait! *snif* *snif* haha y/n I know ya in 'ere" he walked around sniffing "hmmm where could she be haha, I can smell yer perfume" he chuckled, 'damnit I knew I forgot to get rid of my perfume' Jamie was getting closer to finding me and he was making jokes about it. "Roadie I can't find her" he chuckled

"Just open the wardrobe already Jamison" Roadhog pushed me towards me

"Fine ya party pooper" he opened the wardrobe door and I fell right out onto the ground, I rubbed my head then smiled at Junkrat "heh um hi Jamie"

"Why are ya 'ere" he helped me up

"What are ya hiding from me Jamie?" I placed my hands on my hips, he looked down then back at me "uh nothin' y/n, it's just uh wait 'ere" Junkrat ran off into another room. I sat there for a few minutes talking with Roadhog, he didn't tell me what Junkrat was doing, even though I knew he knew what Junkrat was doing. It was at least twenty minutes until Junkrat came back out with a big box in his hands "here ya go sis, I made this for ya" he smiled, I grabbed the box from his hands and opened it, what was inside put a huge smile on my face.

"Awww thank you Jamie, this is amazing, I love it" I put the box down and hugged him tightly,

"I'm glad ya like it" he smiled, I grabbed the mechanical arm out of the box and fitted it onto the end of my right arm. The arm was amazing it looked kinda like Junkrats but it was my favorite colour, (colour), it has smoothed edges and had my name carved into it. "Jamie-Jamison you're the best big brother ever, thank you" I hugged him again

"My really glad ya like it y/n" he hugged me back.

'Outcast' that's the first thing that popped into my head when I heard the name Junkrat, he was annoying, disrespectful, a distraction to everyone around him, he always acted like an idiot. He is the definition of a 'class clown' and he knows it, he does it on purpose just to annoy me, and it really does but he's my brother. I love my brother more than anything in the world, yeah he can be annoying but so can I, I'm everything my older brother is and worse. Together we make the best team, an inseparable pair, partners in crime, two peas in a pod and we will stick together through everything.

---------------------

(I know this story was different and I know Junkrat doesn't actually have a sister but I was just trying to switch things up, tell me down below if you like it!) ;P :D